What do you think about making money on Ponzi scheme websites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Just as it is unavailable to play with fire that is how I consider an individual who is absolutely investing his hard-earned money on Ponzi scheme website . Just like an individual who plays with fire could get burnt and as a result of getting burnt he becomes in pain and also feel devastated , and remorseful that if he or she might have known he would have not play with the fire . There is actually one thing we know about Ponzi scheme website and platforms which is the fact that they do not last the test of time and in a short period of time they usually vanish and go out of existence from the internet leaving an individual to be remorseful and devastated and as well be in pain but if he or she might have known he would have not invested his or her hard-earned money in the website .

Some people do not actually know how to differentiate or identify a Ponzi scheme website that is why majority of them end up losing their money to scammers and fraudsters who are the ones creating this Ponzi scheme websites and platforms . To effectively identify a Ponzi scheme website first of all you must understand and find out how long have the website been in existence you must also check the reviews and comments made by others on the internet about the particular website in order to know where the website is absolutely a legit and long-lasting one , or possibly a Ponzi scheme website or platform .

Making money through ponzi scheme is one thing I would never try again and would not advice anyone to do so. I have lost so of my money some time back from ponzi schemes, and I have also gained a little from it. The problem with ponzi scheme is that they are just too risky, people who go into ponzi scheme know it would crash, but the problem is when? This is how some join with the hopes of cashing out before it crashes, only for it to crash before they cash out.

I am literally a living example of someone who have lose his hard-earned money to Ponzi scheme websites and platforms that are in the internet and I mostly created and owned by scammers and fraudsters so as to defraud and scam individuals like the one who want to make money the right and legit way online . I can never recommend or advise any individual to make money by investing it on Ponzi scheme website because if there is one thing that we must know about Ponzi scheme website it is the fact that , they do not last the test of time and they're only there for a short period of time and then they will vanish or exit out of the internet .

If a particular website is considered to be a Ponzi scheme website or platform the best thing for you is to avoid it and do not allowed anyone tell you that it is legit because the truth is that day and never legit and even if they pay you for a short period of time when the time comes they will run away and your money invested will be nowhere to be found . In addition Ponzi scheme website should be avoided and discouraged by any individual who want to positively and reasonably make money online .