Making Money By Building Websites

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you're a programmer o website designer, leverage your skills to design and build websites to make money. There are various ways to earn: The most popular method is to sell your services through freelancing platform. Another option is by selling prebuilt websites to clients. Third option is to run these websites and make money from website monetization. You can also create a course where you teach people how to make websites and make money by selling these courses. You can also use platform like youtube to showcase your skills through video tutorials to make additional income. Have you tried this method?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have rudimentary skills in website design, I do not know coding but I can build wordpress and shopify website. Since I have basic website building skills, I have not tried building websites for clients. I have not even engaged in selling pre-made websites. However, I am running my own websites and making money for my websites. If you have SEO and digital marketing skills, as well as writing skills, you can easily make money from your website. It takes time but with persistence, you will succeed.