What are the best websites for making money online?

Imran Noori

Verified member
There are many opportunities on the internet in order to make money online but most of them are competitive like freelancing platforms, there is a high competition between freelancers on big freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer or they need a large number of audience like starting a YouTube channel or affiliate marketing which are difficult for beginners.

What are some of the websites that pay good money and the tasks are not too difficult? Share your experiences with beginners.

Icydoll

There are many opportunities on the internet in order to make money online but most of them are competitive like freelancing platforms, there is a high competition between freelancers on big freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer or they need a large number of audience like starting a YouTube channel or affiliate marketing which are difficult for beginners.

What are some of the websites that pay good money and the tasks are not too difficult? Share your experiences with beginners.
The sites you have mentioned is definitely not worthy for a beginner .it's hard to work on upwork and freelancer sites .We can't get any works there ,these sites totally based on ratings for the work we done and work will only get for the people who is there on sites for ages .
I think captcha work ,content writing sites would be fine as a beginner .

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, the internet is flooded by many money making and online earning ideas.
Some of the ideas work while a good number of them doesn't work too.
For the folks aspiring to venture on the online earning world they must be on the watch out and be extra vigilant to avoid themselves from being scammed online.
However there are some signs or rather red flags that can alert you that a website is legit or fake.
For instance if a website claims to promise higher rewards for simple tasks and that one that has a very high minimum withdrawal threshold.
These are the most common signs for a fake website.
However there also exist legit websites online. You can easily know the website is legit by seeking reviews online for instance in forum sites like trendri and others.
Legit websites are hard to work on as in they have lower rewards and also low minimum withdrawal limit.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online is becoming a popular way to generate extra income. With the internet, it is now possible to make money from the comfort of your own home. Whether you are looking for full-time income or just some extra cash to supplement your existing income, there are plenty of websites that can help you achieve your goal.

Here are some of the best websites for making money online:

1. Fiverr: Fiverr is a great website for people looking to make money through freelance work. It’s free to join, and you can set up your own profile and offer services. You’ll be paid every time someone buys your service.

2. Upwork: Upwork is one of the leading websites for finding freelance work. It’s free to join, and you can find jobs in a variety of fields, from web design to translation. You’ll be paid per hour or project.

3. Freelancer: Freelancer is a great website for finding freelance jobs. It’s free to join, and you can find jobs in a variety of fields, from web design to article writing. You’ll be paid per hour or project.

4. Amazon Mechanical Turk: Amazon Mechanical Turk is another popular website for finding freelance work. It’s free to join, and you can find jobs in a variety of fields, from data entry to writing code. You’ll be paid per task.

5. eBay: eBay is a great website for selling products online. It’s free to list your products, and you can earn money from each sale. You can also make money by becoming an affiliate for other eBay sellers.

6. Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online. You’ll be paid for every sale you make through your affiliate links. You can find affiliate programs for almost any product or service.

7. YouTube: YouTube is a great way to make money online. You can create videos and upload them to YouTube. As your videos become more popular, you’ll be able to make money from advertising and sponsorships.

These are just a few of the best websites for making money online. With the right effort and dedication, you can make money from any of these websites. Good luck!

Axis

Banned
The website I personally used to make money online may totally differs from the website or platform in which you yourself used to make money online. Basically what I am trying to say is that everyone should choose a website or platform that totally suit his or her test and preference and his or her satisfaction in the act of making of money online. Personally I love posting on paid to post website, and also on website and platforms that pays me to create articles and report or possibly carry out various reviewing content article and application reviewing.

So far the use of the website that I have worked to perform writing activities include Fiverr Clickbank Bumble Upwork Ibotta and Listverse. This website are known for their legitimacy and their flexibility in helping members and uses to successfully and adequately make money online. Second day I love making money via cryptocurrency trading and forex investment and some of the cryptocurrency and forex investment website that I have used so far include OctaFX trading app.

freelancermaria

Participating in various PTP forum websites is one of the simplest ways to make money online. Although the pay is not as high as the others, they can assist you in meeting your financial goals this year. They can also be time-consuming, but you will gain a lot of knowledge. For example, new online money-making opportunities. However, if you want a steady online job, you should first update your skill set. LinkedIn provides free courses to help you in becoming a successful online freelancer. Once you've completed the lessons, you can try your hand at Freelancer and Fiverr. You can also find work through Facebook groups.