10 best websites to make money clicking ads

Generous

Have you ever thought about starting to make money online but, instead of doing so with the most usual means you find online such as affiliate programs or by starting your own online store, doing it by clicking ads on webpages? That is indeed a viable way for you to start making a decent amount of money
To help you understand better how these PTC (Pay to Click) and GPT (Get Paid To) websites work and what they are, we’ve created a list including all the best options for you to make money clicking ads. Find out what the options are and explore what makes each of them unique!

HIGH PAYING WRBSITES
1. Neobux
2. GPTplanet
3. Get-Paid
4. ScarletClicks
5. ySense
6. Offernation
7. Ayuwage
8. Swagbucks
9. FusionCash
10. Bux Inc
Did you like any of the websites to make money by clicking on ads?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Neobux
GPTplanet
ScarletClicks
ySense
I know about these three websites and I have e registered on the three. It was cool to get paid just to read or click on ads everyday but the problem is that what we earn there is too low and apart from the fact that earnings there are low, it is always hard or take time to reach minimum payout.

On scarlet clicks free members use to earn $0.1 per day on just clicking on 10 ads. But the minimum with is too high that it will be hard to reach in 3 months. I don't remember the minimum withdraw but it is like it is up to $20.

There are some paid to click websites that offers minimum withdraw of $0.1 which is easy to reach in a day. But these websites pay low on ads. But money earned here can be saved and add up to what we have.