Money as a form of motivaton to workers

Ajebo25

Verified member
People tend to try and do things for the rewards they'll receive at the top of the task or at the top of a amount
of time. Money, at the work place is one in all the items that get individuals to figure tougher. This then shows that money will and is employed as a psychological feature think about the work place so workers will try to convey their best and their all at the top of the day.Nowadays, individuals tend to seem at what quantity they're going to get paid instead of job satisfaction, hence in this lightweight cash becomes a psychological feature force for the workplace and for the workers. In short, money makes individuals come to life within the morning to travel to figure, sit behind a table for eight or a lot of hours and return home tired at the top of the day able to repeat the whole method once more the subsequent day.When employees area unit cash intended, they'll performt heir duties effectively, with efficiency and completely sot hey can create the maximum amount cash as doable within thes hortest time doable.

According to management study guide, Motivation isv ery important in a corporation because it improves the extento f potency of workers that successively results in associatei ncrease in productivity, reducing the value of operation and up overall potency. Motivation within the work place conjointly results in action of structure goals.

Organizational goals area unit achieved once co-ordinationa nd cooperation ensue at constant time which might effectively be achieved through cash motivation .

Motivation plays a giant role once it involves survival ofo rganizations. If the thanks to absolutely encourage workers ist o provide them cash then organizations can offer theire mployees cash therefore on encourage them absolutely in their work so up the organization as an entire.

Employers ought to conjointly appreciate what evokese mployees inside the surroundings of their work and therefore ther esponsibility that they perform

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there is one outstanding and important feature and characteristics of money it should be that money is a scare resources . this simply means that in order to acquire money and individual need to work hard and industrious so as to be able to acquire a positive and reasonable amount of money . To make money alone is a great motivation for every individual this is because money is scare , and to be able to acquire money you need to work hard and industrious because if you do not become hard and industrious you definitely will not acquire the amount of money that you intended or wanted to acquire thereby leaving you broke and bankrupt .

No individual can strongly say that he or she want to be broke and bankrupt this is because being broke and bankrupt is a critical and an uneasy situation and condition . When an individual is considered to be broke or bankrupt he has the inability to acquire assets and properties that he or she want and desire . In fact , life itself become tiresome for such individual , so it is advised to make money so as not to fall into the category of individuals considered to be broke and bankrupt because it is definitely not a good thing .

Skysaint

Verified member
Yes, motivation is actually needed in every business setting or organization where there are employees. This is because, it will help those working hard to work even more harder and those that have been lazy to step up their game.
But you can't possibly reward or motivate all your workers with money unless you are actually referring to their regular salary. But the real motivation comes by rewarding the hard working ones with maybe some cash gifts or even promoting them to the next level; by doing this, the hardworking staff feels appreciated and would like to even put more effort while others below will struggle to meet up with the organization's expectations.

Using money to motivate your workers is really cool but we should understand that you can't do this to those who aren't working hard and are not competent. You can only motivate such people by rewarding the hardworking ones.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Money can be used as a form of motivation, but it all depends on the context. I also used to work for a company that used to offer money as bonus to employees. However, the fact of the matter is that they only used to offer bonuses to people who used to make great sales and the money they used to offer was so small. They used to offer around $5 as bonus for making sales. This was actually a big joke. I do not think that such kind of small bonuses would actually motivate someone to perform well. Apart from that, the other thing is that the company employers used to degrade a person the next day in case that same employee never performed well.

This was one of the main reasons why many people themselves never used to perform well, including myself. It is not fair to criticize someone just because a person never performed well the other day. Anyway, I think that money could be a motivation but it all depends on how easy the target actually is. I no longer work in that place anymore and now I am more focus on making money online. I do not receive bonuses, but at least I am happy now.