Making Money on Ecency Platform

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I found out about this cool Crypto blogging platform called Ecency, their address is Ecency.com, you can make money by blogging on the platform, it's like Wattpad for the old folks, you can talk about anything and whatever you post cannot be deleted its been stored forever on the decentralized server.

You gain points by creating a post, commenting and upvoting, the platform is built on the Hive platform, so when you accumulate enough points you can boost your contents and get more eyeballs to it, which will In turn generate you money.

You can withdraw your Hive Dollars which is pegged to the dollar at anytime to your favorite exchange and cash out, I've been playing on the app for a while, I just thought I should share, It might help someone.

niche

Verified member
I found out about this cool Crypto blogging platform called Ecency, their address is Ecency.com, you can make money by blogging on the platform, it's like Wattpad for the old folks, you can talk about anything and whatever you post cannot be deleted its been stored forever on the decentralized server.

You gain points by creating a post, commenting and upvoting, the platform is built on the Hive platform, so when you accumulate enough points you can boost your contents and get more eyeballs to it, which will In turn generate you money.

You can withdraw your Hive Dollars which is pegged to the dollar at anytime to your favorite exchange and cash out, I've been playing on the app for a while, I just thought I should share, It might help someone.
Thank you for sharing the information. Can you provide more details of your work on the platform, how much time you spend daily on Ecency, how much money you make weekly and how quickly the payment is processed. Have you used the platform for more than one year, and what is your average income. There are a large number of platforms, which pay a small amount for work, so it is difficult to find out which is the best platform.