My Points- perform simple activities for money rewards.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
This is a multi-purpose application or website that allows you to perform simple activities and less complicated practices in order to earn rewards. My Points application, allows you to carry out certain activities like playing games, filling out surveys, and watching videos in order to earn rewards etc. Another interesting feature about this website is that it is both available for iOS phone users and Android phone users and so you do not have to worry being a member on this platform. This website also allows you to any plans for shopping in almost 2000 online commercial websites some of which include Amazon, eBay, Walmart etc.

If you want to make money on this platform buy shopping online you need to shop through the website known as My daily Points. Every new member to this application received a welcome bonus of $5 and each completed and error-free activity performed on this platform you receive an amount between $10 to $25. The points that you have possibly earn from carrying out various activities on this platform can be transformed into cash and can be withdrawn via PayPal, or in the form of Amazon gift cards , iTunes gift cards , Google gift cards etc .