BabsTee

For the fact that cryptocurrencies are rising in price recently. Bitcoin, for example, is around $60k per 1 which is amazing while Ethereum's current price is around $2.1k according to google. I am not really familiar with Cryptocurrencies but a friend of mine recently showed me a way to mine Ethereum for free, which I think is a good deal, especially when it costs me nothing. Who knows what Ethereum's price will be in the next 1-2 years? This is the right time to at least give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shigobad2020

Bitcoin still remains the highest among all the crypto currency in the market and I think ethereumis in the second position, where can i start mining ethereum, you mentioned mining in your post . But you never tell us where and how.

Ralphjoe

I am very much interested in this way through which I can mine Ethereum for free because it remains a very valuable cryptocurrency and in fact it is the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world and I wouldn't miss out on any opportunity to be able to get my hands on this cryptocurrency.

Ethereum mining is a topic that I have been researching on and I have found out that there is no way to mine it for free but I am interested to get in on this your method of mining it for free.

Queentener

I have tried this mining of crypto currencies before, it's doesn't work or maybe I'm the one who is not lucky with it, if you have done it and succeed please explain how and the app you used in mining the Ethereum, so as to check it out and give it a try again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is around $4,360 when i checked it earlier today. The price have doubled since you made this thread, which is 100% price increase in the Ethereum coin. Anyone who invested in the coin earlier on, is on the big margin of profit is even above 100%. Allowing the coin at the wallet again for the next six months will still bring huge price success.