DualMine | Multiply your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin

jonas

Dualmine is the best and most reliable mining company. They offer a great price, the website is intuitive and easy to use. They are easy to communicate with ( they ALWAYS respond) and the most important they pay on time.

Sign-Up Bonus
Get 100 GH/s hash power for free on sign up.

This is my deposit:
==> 5017.8 Dogecoin

zU1oxbl.jpg

I bought 8,08 MH/s and i received the "x6" promotion. Now i have 48,48 MH/s (6x8,08 MH/s)

Important Promotion for August:
PROMOTION Huge Power x6 + CRT AirdropBuy today and get 6x more + CRT Airdrop! We will multiply your order power.
*For example:
==>Order and pay for 1000 GH/s and you will get 6000 GH/s + CRT.

Don't forget to Copy your promo code and activate it on the order summary page to receive the promotion.
The code you will find in the "Profits" section.

How to?
==>You register on DUAL MINE;
It takes only 1 minute.

Go to the "Orders" section:
==>Choose hashpower;
More power, more coins.
==>You pay for your new contract;
==>They activate your order and set up your power;
==>The mining process begins;
You'll see live coins mining.
==>You receive daily your mined coins;
These coins are available for payout the same day.

Cryptocurrencies available to mine:
Bitcoin | Ethereum | Cryptonits | Litecoin | Bitcoin cash | Dash | Dogecoin | Zcash | Monero.

Note: No hidden fees or commissions.

Please register here:
Dualmine.com Multiple your Bitcoin & Ethereum
468x60.png

Thank you.

Solution
I have been using this cloud Mining site for up to one year now , though as a free miner and I must say that mining through them is quite profitable.
Sadly , things have really changed about this site as they no longer pay people with the currency that the person supplied . They are now paying with their own currency which makes it very bad idea .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Dualmine is labeled for this reason, as it only offers CRT as a withdrawal. A CRT coin that has no value and we are limited to 2 payments per month (5000 CRT). It's good that we can exchange CRT into Tron currency, to recover as much as possible the investment made.

5000 CRT per month? I think this is a big injustice to the members by the site owner. I am glad I never invested in this platform, even though it became much popular and some even claimed that it is a legit platform that will stay for a very long time. I think the Dualmine site might disappear anytime.

glukos

This platform is definietly not legit since they start to pay users in this CRT token. Currently users can request 2 withdraws in a month and the max withdrawable amount of CRT is 5700. The value of this amount of CRT is more/less 2$, so monthly you can wthdraw from this platform max 4$.
If anyone consider to invest here DON'T DO IT.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This platform is definietly not legit since they start to pay users in this CRT token. Currently users can request 2 withdraws in a month and the max withdrawable amount of CRT is 5700. The value of this amount of CRT is more/less 2$, so monthly you can wthdraw from this platform max 4$.
If anyone consider to invest here DON'T DO IT.

In the past, I thought that they allow you to withdraw an unlimited amount of money through the so-called "CRT" Token that holds no value at all. But now I realized that this is not the case at all. I would not be surprised at all if this site shuts down suddenly without paying anyone.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about this mining platform for a long time, however, I never took interest. One of the reasons why I never took interest in this platform is because of PTC advertising. I once joined a PTC site in order to advertise my referral link. There I also saw dual mine being promted. I did not like this idea because a mining company needs to use better advertising. The word multiply your bitcoin also stopped me, when I hear this world multiply, I smell rats because multiplying wealth is not actually possible in the real world, if you are offerred high rewrd, it is likely to be a scam.

goodmoneygoodlife

Roflmao, limiting customer withdrawal rates sounds like Ponzi Scheme and shady af. It's literally a red flag saying 'we don't have enough money for you to withdraw, so we have to limit how much you take -- and the only way for us to give you the money is to spread it out across multiple months so we can sucker new customers' deposits and pay you back with other people's money'.