DualMine | Multiply your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin

jonas

Dualmine is the best and most reliable mining company. They offer a great price, the website is intuitive and easy to use. They are easy to communicate with ( they ALWAYS respond) and the most important they pay on time.

Sign-Up Bonus
Get 100 GH/s hash power for free on sign up.

This is my deposit:
==> 5017.8 Dogecoin

zU1oxbl.jpg

I bought 8,08 MH/s and i received the "x6" promotion. Now i have 48,48 MH/s (6x8,08 MH/s)

Important Promotion for August:
PROMOTION Huge Power x6 + CRT AirdropBuy today and get 6x more + CRT Airdrop! We will multiply your order power.
*For example:
==>Order and pay for 1000 GH/s and you will get 6000 GH/s + CRT.

Don't forget to Copy your promo code and activate it on the order summary page to receive the promotion.
The code you will find in the "Profits" section.

How to?
==>You register on DUAL MINE;
It takes only 1 minute.

Go to the "Orders" section:
==>Choose hashpower;
More power, more coins.
==>You pay for your new contract;
==>They activate your order and set up your power;
==>The mining process begins;
You'll see live coins mining.
==>You receive daily your mined coins;
These coins are available for payout the same day.

Cryptocurrencies available to mine:
Bitcoin | Ethereum | Cryptonits | Litecoin | Bitcoin cash | Dash | Dogecoin | Zcash | Monero.

Note: No hidden fees or commissions.

Please register here:
Dualmine.com Multiple your Bitcoin & Ethereum
468x60.png

Thank you.

Solution
I have been using this cloud Mining site for up to one year now , though as a free miner and I must say that mining through them is quite profitable.
Sadly , things have really changed about this site as they no longer pay people with the currency that the person supplied . They are now paying with their own currency which makes it very bad idea .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
DualMine | July 02, 2021
My Payment to Tronlink Wallet 4 500 CRT

View attachment 46310

DualMine - Register here

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks
Thank you.

As far as I know, Dualmine is a HYIP and we all know that HYIPs become a scam. I am not sure about the current status of dualmine, but the last time I hear about this company, I actually heard that they are "paying" people in their own coins which has absolutely no value in the cryptocurrency market. This is why it was immediately marked as a scam website on many review websites. I would like to know, what cryptocurrency are they using to pay you right now?

jonas

As far as I know, Dualmine is a HYIP and we all know that HYIPs become a scam. I am not sure about the current status of dualmine, but the last time I hear about this company, I actually heard that they are "paying" people in their own coins which has absolutely no value in the cryptocurrency market. This is why it was immediately marked as a scam website on many review websites. I would like to know, what cryptocurrency are they using to pay you right now?
they are paying only with CRT. You can withdraw in Tronlink wallet and then change it to TRON or other coins (i am not sure how many).

Josemendez

Verified member
I have been using this cloud Mining site for up to one year now , though as a free miner and I must say that mining through them is quite profitable.
Sadly , things have really changed about this site as they no longer pay people with the currency that the person supplied . They are now paying with their own currency which makes it very bad idea .

Solution

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
they are paying only with CRT. You can withdraw in Tronlink wallet and then change it to TRON or other coins (i am not sure how many).

Can you please tell us more about Tronlink wallet? Do they offer a built-in exchanger where we can exchange the CRT token to Tron? Or would we actually need to sell CRT token and need to find a buyer? No one would buy CRT token because it has no value at all!

jonas

Can you please tell us more about Tronlink wallet? Do they offer a built-in exchanger where we can exchange the CRT token to Tron? Or would we actually need to sell CRT token and need to find a buyer? No one would buy CRT token because it has no value at all!
This wallet has a ''SWAP'' function with which you can change CRT to TRX. Once you have changed CRT to TRC, it can be withdrawn to another wallet.
I know it's worthless but at least we can exchange it for other currencies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This wallet has a ''SWAP'' function with which you can change CRT to TRX. Once you have changed CRT to TRC, it can be withdrawn to another wallet.
I know it's worthless but at least we can exchange it for other currencies.

Hello! I really do not know why Dualmine has been labelled as a scam at many popular HYIP sites such as "HYIP Zanoza". Is it possible that they do not know that Dualmine is paying but only through CRT coin and CRT coin is swappable with Tron (TRX) coin? i really doubt if they are not aware of this.

jonas

Hello! I really do not know why Dualmine has been labelled as a scam at many popular HYIP sites such as "HYIP Zanoza". Is it possible that they do not know that Dualmine is paying but only through CRT coin and CRT coin is swappable with Tron (TRX) coin? i really doubt if they are not aware of this.
Dualmine is labeled for this reason, as it only offers CRT as a withdrawal. A CRT coin that has no value and we are limited to 2 payments per month (5000 CRT). It's good that we can exchange CRT into Tron currency, to recover as much as possible the investment made.