Neyz

One of the easiest ways to make money online is by testing websites.

Testing websites, contrary to popular belief, does not require that you have technical skills, coding knowledge, or advanced computer literacy.

It just means that you will be in the shoes of a customer/client checking whether a website has some basic functions that you expect. For example, as a customer you may want to shop online in Aliexpress. But if you find that the "checkout" button or link is not working, you will not be able to complete your purchase. So in a way the website is not functioning up to expectation. It will lose money and customers as it provides a bad customer experience.

Similar to the above example, as a website tester, you are only required to go through a website and see whether it meets common customer expectations in its functionality. You are only required to voice out your thoughts as you go checking certain parts of the site. And there is no wrong or right answer. You just need to be speaking out your thoughts loudly so the assessment panel (your employers) may know what you think of the site.

So go ahead, search Google for "website testing jobs" and you will be well on your way to making money easily. It's not much (between $5-$35 per gig) but if you have many of these gigs per week it can pile up.

Cheers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many platforms that pays people to test websites or even to test apps or products as the case may be . One beautiful thing about it is that you does not need to be an expert before you can be able to make money from them. I have signed up for one before but wasn't consistent enough to make money from it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This job is easier comparing to many other online task I do see or even read and sometimes being told. This makes me wonder if it can actually pay much as I am expecting. I would have tried out some but the poster though explained what we wanted but didn't put any examples.

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest I have not tried this money making method out, but I have seen some people talking about it saying that it's one of the easy ways you can make money online.b I think it it takes different stages before you can start making decent income from this online activities.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I wish to have tried this website out to check out what the poster said about it. But the poster didn't give example of such a website. Besides, there are many websites that I am working on of recent which makes it impossible to combine and work effectively on these websites.

Ephy

One of the easiest ways to make money online is by testing websites.

Testing websites, contrary to popular belief, does not require that you have technical skills, coding knowledge, or advanced computer literacy.

It just means that you will be in the shoes of a customer/client checking whether a website has some basic functions that you expect. For example, as a customer you may want to shop online in Aliexpress. But if you find that the "checkout" button or link is not working, you will not be able to complete your purchase. So in a way the website is not functioning up to expectation. It will lose money and customers as it provides a bad customer experience.

Similar to the above example, as a website tester, you are only required to go through a website and see whether it meets common customer expectations in its functionality. You are only required to voice out your thoughts as you go checking certain parts of the site. And there is no wrong or right answer. You just need to be speaking out your thoughts loudly so the assessment panel (your employers) may know what you think of the site.

So go ahead, search Google for "website testing jobs" and you will be well on your way to making money easily. It's not much (between $5-$35 per gig) but if you have many of these gigs per week it can pile up.

Cheers.
This is very true just that most of the sites are not available in my country Kenya. Kindly if anyone knows these sites that I can work with within Kenya or even worldwide kindly help me with them. This website testing jobs sounds perfect and they do pay good money having seen proves from my friends mostly on facebook having received their payment through PayPal.

This kind of jobs does not require much of your time or expertise to work with. They're easy and no need to someone explaining to you on how they work, they are self explanatory. Therefore I need many sites as possible, anyone who has a legit site please reply to me with the link and I will very much appreciate it.

In addition anyone with a legit site that I can work with or even a legit App that pays Kindly send me the links too, I'll love to try work with different sites and see what I can get from the Apps and sites.

Thanks in advance and may the almighty bless you when you do so.