Make money testing apps and websites

D

Deleted member 13140

Ever heard of test.io well, I just signed up for them today, and am hoping hoping really earn from them, am not really getting my hopes up because I have this notion that not app sites will except users from my country, though I decided to give it a try since some sites in nigeria actually included usertesting as a site to earn in Nigeria.
And user testing is exactly like test.io.

images (1).png

Test.io is a site that helps mobile app developers, and probably website owners to test their product for bugs, they employ people like us, (I guess) to help them with the testing.

You can get paid to test websites, after signing up you'll be asked to take a test, tow courses on how to go about using the site.

You will be paid $50 per any bug you find and if you don't find any bug you'll still be paid but obviously not as much, they don't really have much detail on how much you will earn if you don't find any bug but it should be about around $10. Because you'll still rate the appp or website.

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    5.3 KB · Views: 1

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be honest this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. I will read the review about them before I could decide to sign up. I think they are not selective about the country that will sign up with them. But you failed to tell us their mode of payment in your post. it will be very good if they can pay in cryptocurrency or to payoneer.