testapic, earn money by testing websites and applications

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

Testapic, earn money by testing websites and applications

it is a remunerative application, the principle of which consists in testing websites or applications. It makes it possible to gain by carrying out tests. This application is available for iPhone, iPad and Android.

Testapic can ask you to conduct tests in the form of a written survey or a commented video. You must be at least 18 years old to register on Testapic, but you must also have an internet connection, a smartphone or a tablet. You can also use a computer and a microphone.

Testapic can allow you to earn from 7 to 20 euros and a test is paid between 7 and 10 euros. You can ask for your payment of the 28 euros and this is only done by bank transfer.

Attachments

• Testapic-768x216.jpg
    Testapic-768x216.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have tried to create accounts on sites that pays for testing websites and applications which I know it is a task I can effectively carried out but I haven't been successful with any of them. It is either I'm eligible but no task for me or I register and the site doesn't contact me at all for a job. So I have always been frustrated with task like this.

I was trying to find out from your post if this site accommodate all countries especially African countries but didn't get the information. I'm really interested with this. Do you think a Nigerian can join this site? And work effectively on it?