Earn Money Earn Money By Testing Websites

AmaliaTG

This websites pays you at least $10 per test. Get paid to test website are free to register and are worldwide use.

1. Usertesting- Get paid $4 for every 5 minutes test and $20- $40 for live interview. Payment method is through PayPal after every seven days.

2. Test.io- Become a website tester in this website and also software tester. You will be paid $50 for every bugs you find on the softwares or website or apps as well. Payment method is via PayPal, Pioneer, Skrill or Bank transfer.

3. Userfeel.com- This website pays you $10 per test and the tests are between 10-20 minutes test and the payment method is via PayPal. I'm this website, you will be required to speak as you test whatever it is that you've been told to test and record it with a screen recorder.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can do it with the mobile phone successful and report the bucks, cos most of the apps you'll be testing are mainly system apps which is compatible using the PC or any other desktop computer. Those I've seen accomplishing the testing of apps or websites functionality uses computer for their own testing gigs.
Well I have to also research more to understand fully how it work because I think the reason why a lot of people who are testing the app are using laptop is because that is what is required but if I find out that is not the requirement that I can use mobile phone then I'll try . If it will be possible that i make up to $1 or even more on daily basis .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, you're very funny indeed. I told you earlier that testing apps platforms pays you higher, the lowest you can get there is $10. That's the least they can pay you for testing out the app and correcting what is needed in the app, so the developer will take notice and make corrections on the app to improve its stability and functionality to meet up with its goal.
Lolz, sorry I have seen what you said,lolz well the reason I wanted to research on was actually to find out if it will be possible for me to use a mobile phone because I believe most of the application may only be able to work on laptop that is why some people are using laptop to do their testing. I'll just research it and get back to you

SteeveJo

This s a good idea, the issue is the competition and work is not always available, this is not scalable because you have no control over the frequency of jobs. But it is good for beer money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I have to also research more to understand fully how it work because I think the reason why a lot of people who are testing the app are using laptop is because that is what is required but if I find out that is not the requirement that I can use mobile phone then I'll try . If it will be possible that i make up to $1 or even more on daily basis .
Lol, you're very funny indeed. I told you earlier that testing apps platforms pays you higher, the lowest you can get there is $10. That's the least they can pay you for testing out the app and correcting what is needed in the app, so the developer will take notice and make corrections on the app to improve its stability and functionality to meet up with its goal.

KAM2021

This websites pays you at least $10 per test. Get paid to test website are free to register and are worldwide use.

1. Usertesting- Get paid $4 for every 5 minutes test and $20- $40 for live interview. Payment method is through PayPal after every seven days.

2. Test.io- Become a website tester in this website and also software tester. You will be paid $50 for every bugs you find on the softwares or website or apps as well. Payment method is via PayPal, Pioneer, Skrill or Bank transfer.

3. Userfeel.com- This website pays you $10 per test and the tests are between 10-20 minutes test and the payment method is via PayPal. I'm this website, you will be required to speak as you test whatever it is that you've been told to test and record it with a screen recorder.
I haven't heard of Test.io, but the other two are great sites to earn some side income in your spare time. There is also Ferpection and Userlytics that are very good websites as well. Just thought I put that out there to earn a little more money from home.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have an account on usertesting but I could not make anything tangible after some days of work. For you to make money in the platform you need to be very consistent and sometimes your graphical location can play a very big role to whether you will make you resemble money or not.

E

Edeline07

Nice info, i think i can try it later ?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I heard that there are websites that do pay people for testing their platform. The thing is, they will establish it and look for a way to get traffic on it. Well the ones I know of some of them don’t really pay when it’s time to make payment. They will rather come up with som excuses

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this seems to be a complicated task and another thing is how we will be able to identify the bug that you are talking about ,so does it really mean that we cannot be able to do all these things with our mobile phone that we really need a laptop to be able to running perfectly ? Then I have to wait till I get a laptop.
You can do it with the mobile phone successful and report the bucks, cos most of the apps you'll be testing are mainly system apps which is compatible using the PC or any other desktop computer. Those I've seen accomplishing the testing of apps or websites functionality uses computer for their own testing gigs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What she's said is true, you can earn from $10-$20 per successful app tested. But you should know, the tasks aren't easy to do and earn, you'll spend some time to access the app or site very well to make sure everything is running smoothly. If you discover Any bug or some malfunction you'll simply update it as review, about what the creator needs to improve to have the best app. It takes some time, but if you're talented you will test more than 2-4 apps in a day. Which will give you up to $50 in a day. I've tried user-testing before, but I don't have a PC to participate that's why I didn't continue with them.
Wow this seems to be a complicated task and another thing is how we will be able to identify the bug that you are talking about ,so does it really mean that we cannot be able to do all these things with our mobile phone that we really need a laptop to be able to running perfectly ? Then I have to wait till I get a laptop.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know if someone had really tried out most of this website that he has just mentioned if it is truly what he said that you can make up to $4 every minute by testing website. If this is true then a lot of people willl really love love engage in the sites to make some money, it may not actually be easy as you said, what do you say about this @sincerem .
What she's said is true, you can earn from $10-$20 per successful app tested. But you should know, the tasks aren't easy to do and earn, you'll spend some time to access the app or site very well to make sure everything is running smoothly. If you discover Any bug or some malfunction you'll simply update it as review, about what the creator needs to improve to have the best app. It takes some time, but if you're talented you will test more than 2-4 apps in a day. Which will give you up to $50 in a day. I've tried user-testing before, but I don't have a PC to participate that's why I didn't continue with them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know if someone had really tried out most of this website that he has just mentioned if it is truly what he said that you can make up to $4 every minute by testing website. If this is true then a lot of people willl really love love engage in the sites to make some money, it may not actually be easy as you said, what do you say about this @sincerem .

Setho

VIP Contributor
Testing of website is actually a very difficult and strenuous jobs but it is a very good way of making some extra money and this particular page I believe is very fair. It would have been very good if the website can consider people like us and bring crypto as a means of payment.