Make money selling your old items

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Everyone has their own needs and wants, your old is someone's new . You can sell out your old items that you need no more to make some money, you can sell stuff like smartphone, laptop,shoes and the rest.

we all have things we are not in need of anymore and you can sell them on various sites online for cash. All you need to do is to take clear pictures of what you need to sell and place them online with the price tag and your phone number.

We have so many apps and site you can sell your old items.

Facebook
Facebook is the most popular social media around the globe. A lot of people don't know they can make money from Facebook social media by selling off their unused items. Since Facebook itself has marketplace, the only thing you need to do is to go to Facebook marketplace, upload a clear picture of the item you wish to sell, put your price and also identify if it is negotiable, put your current address and your phone number so that any customer that wish to get the item will reach you easily.

eBay
eBay is also another best platform to sell your old items.
On eBay, you sign up for an account, post items for sale, and wait for customers to bid. It is very simple, fast and also easy to use.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Human beings have the potential and ability to change things , to the more elaborate , human beings have the potential and ability to replace new things with all things , for example an individual may be using an Android phone presently but moving on he may have intentions to change his Android phone to a more better one like an iPhone . In most cases the individual may dump the Android phone or possibly throw it away . well what if I tell you that there is a way which you can market your old things in order to get paid real cash . That's absolutely mind-blowing right but actually it exist . The websites eBay , Alibaba , Gigi etc . Are all market square websites , where different individuals in different angle of the world market they're already used item to individuals who may be in need of it .

What what could be sold on this website include : home used appliances , phone and gadgets , PlayStation's , furniture , used clothings , and food items etc . So running and throwing your useful used items it is better to market it on this website and get paid real cash for your sales .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My late wife had left so many personal belongings that I do not know what to do. It’s almost 6 months since she passed on and maybe it is time to think of what to do with the clothes and other personal items like bags and shoes. There’s a lot of items in our guest room that is almost full of my wife’s personal belongings. Someone suggested that I conduct a garage sale to sell the used items. There are souvenir items too and stuff toys that are brand new with the unopened boxes. Her good clothes are of high quality and expensive brands likewise with the shoes. And how about the jewelry that could fetch a good price that can probably be valued at $5,000 in total. However, my mind is still in grief that maybe I still need more time before I can sell those personal items of my wife.

catcoin11

Facebook and Instagram are the biggest platform. You can sell by using some free facebook group(related to your item) and if you have good followers on Instagram you can just simply post on their interested people can contact you if not you can contact influencers which can post for your for free. Besides eBay and OLX are the best website to sell old items.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you intend to sell your used items such as books, clothes, phone, electronics ecetera
1. Gather It Up

In order to make money selling your old items, you need to first gather all of the items you'd like to sell. Once those items are gathered, you can move on to the next step in the process.

2. Prepare It for Selling

The next step is to prepare your items for sale. This could include cleaning them up or making necessary repairs to them so they will be in their best condition in order to sell for more money.

3. Decide Where You Will Sell Your Items

You'll also need to decide where you will sell your items. There are usually a number of different options available, including selling them online or at a garage sale or to your friends.

4. Create Your Listing

Next, create your listing using the method you decided on in the previous step and make sure it is informative and appealing so that potential buyers will be interested in buying your item(s).

5. Process and Ship Your Items

Finally, once your items have sold, you'll need to process and ship them out so that they can arrive safely at their new home!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Everyone has their own needs and wants, your old is someone's new . You can sell out your old items that you need no more to make some money, you can sell stuff like smartphone, laptop,shoes and the rest.

we all have things we are not in need of anymore and you can sell them on various sites online for cash. All you need to do is to take clear pictures of what you need to sell and place them online with the price tag and your phone number.

We have so many apps and site you can sell your old items.

Facebook
Facebook is the most popular social media around the globe. A lot of people don't know they can make money from Facebook social media by selling off their unused items. Since Facebook itself has marketplace, the only thing you need to do is to go to Facebook marketplace, upload a clear picture of the item you wish to sell, put your price and also identify if it is negotiable, put your current address and your phone number so that any customer that wish to get the item will reach you easily.

eBay
eBay is also another best platform to sell your old items.
On eBay, you sign up for an account, post items for sale, and wait for customers to bid. It is very simple, fast and also easy to use.
Good afternoon from my region everyone! Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is a very good idea to make money by selling our old items. It is true that we all have items at home we no longer use either because we forgot their existence or because they got old and we replaced them with new ones. I absolutely agree with you that we can sell our unused items on eBay or on Facebook. Both platforms are well-known and are visited by a lot of people worldwide every day. So, it is a wonderful idea to sell our unused items by using these great platforms. Thanks a lot again for your helpful post and your fantastic idea. It is highly appreciated by all of us here. Have a nice and relaxing weekend everyone!