Earn Money Make Money Selling Ebooks

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways in which you can make money online is to sell ebooks. This give you the opportunity to earn hundred percent profit in your online business.

You can make money selling ebooks even if you are not an author. You can simply buy private label rights ebooks and put your name as the author.

There are some people who are experts in various fields. They like to create lots of ebooks and course but are not ready to do the marketing in order to sell it.

So those experts sell out private label rights on the eboks to those people who can market it and make hundred percent profit.

Once you get the private label right ebook and edit to the taste. You can then sell on platforms like Craigslist Gumtree and other classified ads websites to sell those ebooks.

You can type private label right plus subject you want to sell on Google search engine and it will bring you a lot of results.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know a guy that deals with this type of business and he's doing well. We only need to know the area our readers enjoy reading. Most time, we should know that we have many readers of finicial topics and the female like reading anything that has to do with relationship.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I know a guy that deals with this type of business and he's doing well. We only need to know the area our readers enjoy reading. Most time, we should know that we have many readers of finicial topics and the female like reading anything that has to do with relationship.
This is a very interesting aspect of online earning and I am very much interested in it as I am some one who does not find writing difficult and earning good amount of money from it would really make sense seriously. What platforms do these ebooks publishers use to sell their books online?

Setho

VIP Contributor
Selling of ebooks is definitely one of the hottest ways of making money online. I consider this to be ideal because you are not going to spend much in order to create the books and sometimes all you might need is just your laptop computer and power supply in order to make them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Bookwormlux there are many platforms in which you can sell your ebooks to make a good profit. One of that place is Craiglist but the most popular one is eBay because it is one of the most visited websites on the internet. There is high probability that any title of a book you list on the website will be sold fast within short period of time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't sell ebooks, I give ebooks for free through my websites and social media profiles. I do not like charging money for information. I believe information should be free. That's why I give ebooks for free. However, I manage to earn better by giving away ebooks for free. If I sold, I would receive $1-$2 from ebooks, but by offering free I manage to earn better through product sales.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't sell ebooks, I give ebooks for free through my websites and social media profiles. I do not like charging money for information. I believe information should be free. That's why I give ebooks for free. However, I manage to earn better by giving away ebooks for free. If I sold, I would receive $1-$2 from ebooks, but by offering free I manage to earn better through product sales.
It really depends on the type of information you are writing in the ebooks that you are giving out for free because there are some that might be so important that you may not allow people to get it for free and that they still have to pay something, you might only give her for free when it is not really important.