MAKE MONEY SELLING EBOOKS ONLINE

A

Amaechi3319

There’s a dirty little secret in the traditional publishing world. Publishers usually don’t actively market or promote the vast majority of the books they release. Only those from established best-selling authors get this attention.

But, as an ebook publisher, you’re going to relish having this same control over your marketing and sales strategy. With all the options available, you should have no problem finding a way to get your book title(s) out into the world and grab the attention of potential readers.

I recommend a multichannel approach — approach the marketing from several different angles. One definite channel is social media. Leverage your facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn contacts, and more to get the word out. When the book is published, post it on Facebook with a link back to your website with more information and a way to order, for example.

But it’s not enough to send out one announcement. You have to build buzz around your ebook. Encourage people to tell friends about your ebook and spread the word. Post content related to your book. Create contests. Do giveaways. Get creative with your marketing.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money as an e-book publisher is sure a passive way of earning especially if you're very good in what you do and you have loyal following.

I think traditional publishers will soon be out of business because it's really slavery, a writer will spend quality time wiring a good story whether fiction or nonfiction and at the end he'll earn just a chicken change disguised as royalties.

Except one is a well known author, submitting books to tradition publishers is point blank a waste of time.

Writers should also harness other ways of earning like freelance writing, it's also a good way to earn an income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To earn enough money with this, you need to have a good niche you will be writing on.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
People make money through selling of ebooks online and this is a good way to make some cash. Though, you need to have solid things that you are writing about or that you are selling the ebook on. If not, if your niche is not selling, I don't think people will be willing to buy.