Earn Money How to make money selling ebooks.

Moni

Do you have ebooks? Do you know you can make money out of ebooks?
Hi guys, today I'm going to show you a website that will allow you to sell your ebooks online for free.
Just go to this site called payhip.com and register for free. After registration click on sell product and you will be giving option to sell any product you want to sell but today we are dealing with ebooks. All you have to do now is to post your eBook on the section given to you remember to add eCover and ebook license because it really help people to get to know the kind of ebook that you are selling. You will also add you price before you post I personally tried this method and it really work so if you have any eBook then you can try this method as well. Your customers will purchase your eBook and you will send them the original copy as simply as that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely very good for those who wants to sell ebooks online. I have an e book and sometime I uploaded one of my books on gumroad but I couldn't make any sale because and didn't know how to drive traffic as of then. I think I will have to look for ways in which I can drive traffic to the platform and see if I can make any sales.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have really learnt that one of the most effective ways that you can afford star customer retention is to be giving them a discount on products. I do not give any kind of discounts to new members as their own promotions might be different but for old members I tend to understand that anytime they have been giving discount different from the Way it Is another place is it makes them to always come back to my own store.