Earn Money How to make money selling eBooks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The good thing about writing ebooks is that you just have to turn your ideas into a written form. People are out there looking for creative ideas that can be apply to their daily lives. You can write on a various of things and start selling. You can get a good editor to help you do the formatting and editing before uploading . there are different places you can sell these books online which include:

• Amazon kindle direct publishing
  • Payhip.com
  • Blurb
  • Lulu
  • Felyr.com
  • Book baby
  • E.junkie
  • Selz
  • Google play
  • Fiverr
These are good places you can try out after writing your books to make money. Just sign up to this sites, upload your file for some, the set your price. The only job you would be doing thereafter is advertising for more

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is one of the best ways in which anyone can make money online if you can write a very good eBook especially the ones that solves people's problems. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best if not the best platform where you can self publish your books and make money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one of the best ways in which anyone can make money online if you can write a very good eBook especially the ones that solves people's problems. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best if not the best platform where you can self publish your books and make money.
Yeah ebook writing and selling is really lucrative especially if the book is interesting, informative, educative or exciting. People are always looking out to read something new. So it will enable one make good money with little stress. Using different platforms will help as money can be made from different sources

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Marketing has been a hard thing for some writers of E-books. If they find the best way to publish their book and sell it for the right price it will be encouraging for them. Amazon is a nice place where E-book writers finds reasonably selling their books online after branding, and editing the works intelligently. Selling it via your portfolio website created as an e-commerce site is still an option.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Marketing has been a hard thing for some writers of E-books. If they find the best way to publish their book and sell it for the right price it will be encouraging for them. Amazon is a nice place where E-book writers finds reasonably selling their books online after branding, and editing the works intelligently. Selling it via your portfolio website created as an e-commerce site is still an option.

You are right this is why eBook writers need to come up with new ideas and a creative way of formatting their books. Nobody will enjoy literature works that have been put out a year or two before. So apart from just writing, there should be new things that can be learned from your written books.

Cashatlast

Go to youtube and look up videos about low-content books. Apparently, selling books that are mostly blank that allow the buyer to write things inside them, like notebooks or music sheets, are very profitable when using KDP. The cool thing about KDP is that you can for free upload as many books as you desire as long as you list them properly under the correct categories.

A

abeer123

There’s a magical cure for this challenge, and it’s called “small, simple actions.” The best place to sell your ebook is somewhere you likely already have ready to roll: your own website. And the great news is that you don’t need to figure out how to sell an ebook on your own website alone because we can look to the creators who have come before you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only difficult area when it comes to selling ebook is finding the right niche for people. This has become a major source of headache for people that want to engage in this kind of business. They may not have or known the right topic to write on whole writing their ebooks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money from ebooks in two ways, one by ghostwriting ebooks and selling your Author rights, two, publish on your byline on book publishing platforms like Kindle, Smashwords, etc. and earn money when books sell. Both of these methods are easy as long as you have the skills to write and sell ebooks.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Ebooks can be sold online at the freelance websites, there are lots of sites for freelancers. You can also sell them on social media platforms, online stores are also a great place for it to be marketed. It is very lucrative if you have the trending articles that can be attracted to buyers

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I love writing down my ideas, experiences and lessons in life. I am thinking about writing a book someday and I am glad that I can do so through posting ebooks. Those are really good sites that I can try to post my ebooks once they are ready. It can be a really great way to earn.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have always spoken out about how they have always found e books soon to be a more reliable and stress-free way of reading for them. You can make money from e books provided that your book has provided for them value and you apply the right marketing channels.