Losing money that we have earned through posts being deleted on our threads

Sprite1950

I know this happens but since yesterday I lost 5 cents through the above happening. That's equivalent to 2 1/2 posts which I worked for so I was slightly miffed this morning when seeing this in my notifications. It's annoying because it's through no fault of my own.

I just wondered if anyone had suggestions on how to deal with this as I know that although posts get deleted on other sites we don't lose the money through it. It's like being punished for something we haven't done. I could understand it if I had started a spam thread as I would deserve it then and I am in no way criticising the other changes to the site but I feel this is unfair.

D

Deleted member 28127

I know this happens but since yesterday I lost 5 cents through the above happening. That's equivalent to 2 1/2 posts which I worked for so I was slightly miffed this morning when seeing this in my notifications. It's annoying because it's through no fault of my own.

I just wondered if anyone had suggestions on how to deal with this as I know that although posts get deleted on other sites we don't lose the money through it. It's like being punished for something we haven't done. I could understand it if I had started a spam thread as I would deserve it then and I am in no way criticising the other changes to the site but I feel this is unfair.
Then if topic is deleted then all posts are deleted than can result what you are saying deduction of reward.

Sprite1950

No that's not what I'm saying. If I make a topic and someone posts on it, maybe a spam post, then that post will be deleted (not the whole thread) and I lose 1 cent. Yesterday I got 5 posts removed from different topics that I had made resulting in me losing 5 cents, probably from the same person posting on each of my topics.

Shigobad2020

Did you asked yourself what really happened at first before posting, it might that your own topic post was being plagiarized, and all the comment and the benefits under it will be removed and deducted, I also made a mistake yesterday, I posted a comment to a topic and because of the network problem, it was posted twice, and I was paid twice, so i decided to delete one of the post , so one of my earning was removed too,so it's normal

Sprite1950

Did you asked yourself what really happened at first before posting, it might that your own topic post was being plagiarized, and all the comment and the benefits under it will be removed and deducted, I also made a mistake yesterday, I posted a comment to a topic and because of the network problem, it was posted twice, and I was paid twice, so i decided to delete one of the post , so one of my earning was removed too,so it's normal
No that isn't what happened. I spoke to Yugocean the moderator here and he told me that someone had left a spam post on five of my threads and I think his profile was either banned or deleted resulting in the money being removed. I don't care so much now anyway. I was just annoyed at the time and I knew that other people were having the same problem.