Ways of losing money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people lose money online the same way they are making it or they are desperate to make it. This will suffice the fact that making money is just as easy as losing money online. Therefore, one must becareful or else losing money may be a daily affair.

Some lose money just because they want to make much money. They hereby invest in some ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme may not be easily notice noticeable by the newbies. In fact, some of them do see it as a way to get financial freedom. They hereby invested all what they have and before they realize, the rest is history.

Some invest in betting sites. Just like they do when it comes to ponzi, they do the same when it comes to sport betting. They play game without analysing the games. Some still even fall victims of some scammers they meet online who promise them of fixed matches, only for them to realize that it is just a scam. Betting needs analysis and not miracle.

Others fall victims by being too greedy. It is true that there is money online but take it easy or else you may be a fool of your folly. There are many ways of losing money as there are many ways of making money online.

Suba

Staff member
Maybe almost all online money seekers have been deceived by ponzi schemes, fraudulent investments, cloud mining, fake crypto staking sites etc. The experience of losing money, should be able to make us more careful, not to be trapped by fraudulent sites. The point is we are not easily tempted by the ease of making money, not greedy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Some of the common ways to lose money online are putting money on betting sites, online gambling, investing in HYIP, and the Ponzi schemes. However, you can also lose money even when you try legit things like forex trading, stock trading, and crypto trading. You can lose money even when you invest in your own online business. For example, you will have to spend $500-$1000 to create a Shopify dropship store, if you fail to generate revenue from your store, you will be losing money. Even a simple thing like starting a blog or starting a youtube channel can make you lose money. Let's say you bought a domain and hosting and started your blog, what if you could not generate any revenue? You built a youtube channel and spent $100-$200 in marketing, if you failed to generate a good return on your investment, you will lose money. There are numerous ways, you will be losing money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So many people have lost some of their money online , most especially those that are just interested to make quick money. . When I first came into the online space , I was just a novice and I didn't understand what it's takes to make money online conveniently then . I really thank God I have not invested my money on a Ponzi scheme to the point that I was duped even though some of the investment I did in the past crashes , but I was able to recover the main capital I invested in the business .

I am always so sceptical , I don't invest on anything online accept cryptocurrency . I understand cryptocurrency is not being owned by an individual and the possibility of crashing is very low except some crypto projects that are dubious. When investing in cryptocurrency I always try as much as possible to carry out research to avoid investing in wrong crypto project.

M

Manris

I read your text with great interest and it is quite useful. There are really many ways to lose money on the Internet. It's hard to get money, but it's easy to lose... There are a lot of fraudulent and fake sites on the Internet at present. People be vigilant and check the sites before joining and also do not believe everything they offer.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In one way or the other, there are several ways in which people lose money on the internet on daily basis. There are several of them coming out on daily basis with new names and new format in which the use to deceive gullible people to invest money with them.

I have actually come across a lot of them and I have been a victim before. The truth is that if you are making money on the internet there are certain times where by you have gotten into the trap of scam site.

The first of such website I invested on I was not able to make any money from it. I tried a lot and did everything to cash out my money but all to no avail.

Another way in which people use a lot of money on the internet is through gambling. there are several people who are addicted to online gambling and they lose a lot of money on daily basis..

The truth is that there are actually some people who are making some good amount of money as gamblers but the thing is that it will never favour majority of those who are interested in it. So it is better for you to stay away because you can lose your life savings.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me I believe the most simplest way of losing money on the internet is for you to invest in most internet investment platform because from my experience and from what people are saying here so many of them are not trusted and we shouldn't also trust them with our money.

When I came newly into the online space , I didn't really understand all this but as I read the comment of so many people here I have come to understand that it is not safe to invest in any online investment platform. The risks of losing money is very high.

Apart from investment , posting and commenting on dubious platform that are not interested to pay you is among one of the ways people can also lose money online , because even if you have to spend a lot of time to accommodate earning in most platforms like this, they are not likely to pay you even with a lot of your time and creativity.