What to do now , if you see yourself losing interest to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that making money online is considered to be profitable and lucrative , a lot of people indeed want to make money online , but yet they are some that's no doubt want to make money online but still they see themselves losing interest gradually or slowly even if they do not want to . I have been in a similar situation like this and I will be sharing some of my solutions that I use to get back on My feet so as to still keep my interest to make money online . First of all the time you spend making money online is absolutely very crucial . A lot of people who claim that they are making money online are not willing to devote a reasonable and considerable amount of their time to make money online successfully and efficiently , there is absolutely no exact time an individual should spend to make money online this is because some people make money online via One online source , while others perform varieties of online tasks and activities so as to make money online successfully , personally I always endeavour to spend 2 hours to 3 hours of my time to make money online .

Secondly , the mood that you are before you login in into a particular platform or website possibly on your smartphone or on your laptop so as to make money online totally plays a very important role in keeping your interest . We should not make money online when we feel tired possibly because we are being exhausted as a result of our offline work or business . We should endeavour to always work online when we are most feeling energetic , and also when our mental faculties are in good order and function . If we try to make money online when we feel tired and exhausted we are more likely to lose our interest .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is indeed true, sometimes we just have this laxity as to our quest in Making money maybe as a result of our current situation or as a result of the nature of the job we are into this can be more empirical in those working online most times, I have come to realise that working online is not all that fun as we may want to see it from afar, as we will most certainly need more effort to work online and it is also time consuming sometimes working online may take even more time as compared to working offline.

It is always better to have that at the back of ones mind before commencing work online, many people have painted a wrong picture and notion of online work to be simple but it is actually not that easy as it looks, well if i am going to shed light on this, I would rather say one should prepare his or her mind that the job would be very tasking. And we should set a time frame for whatever task we decide to take up before embarking on the job this

E

eldavis

I do not really blame most of these persons who loose interest in making money online over time, in most cases it might not be that they are not willing to spend time but it could simply be lack of time and the amount of work they have at hand already. Currently my offline job is taking alot of my time, so I hardly have enough time for myself out of tiredness I have started loosing interest in earning online but what keeps me going is the fact that I need the money. So no matter how tired I am, I always to do my best.

Sikapa

Verified member
Despite the fact that many people are making money online there are some people who also want to quit online money making as you are saying. This might be a cause of maybe one or two problems because no one on this earth will do something without a reason especially when it comes to money matters. Therefore we have to think about the problem causing that particular person to stop making money online

As we see it, there are many obstacles concerning online money making but mostly we don't check that thing before we come into it. Yes I personally it got to a time that I was nearly gave up in online money making because no matter how much I tried, I was not able to make it. These are all some of the challenges face online money makers and is really not easy. Imagine you buy credit to come online and still you are not making even a penny what will you do? All you will think of is to quit the game and find something different that will be more beneficial to you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be factual, there are sometimes that we feel lazy to make money online. Not because we don't need money but we are just losing interest day in day out for no reason. There are some people that always ginger themselves when they notice this while others always slack in realizing this.

Personally, I do feel lazy too to make money as well. But I need to encourage myself in order to keep myself going despite all odds. These are the things that I do do to keep myself going.

I do remind myself of poverty. When I realize that if I don't work, poverty may be lurking behind. I have many things I am responsible for. And to augment my salary z I need to work online. So if I don't work online, it is like I am knocking on poverty.

And when I feel lazy most time to work online. The thing I do do is to relax myself and come back later. Most times, it may because I am fed up at that particular time as a result of too much stress or may be because there are topics I cannot comment on at that particular moment of the time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no single time I feel arkward when it comes to making money online, I have three devices just to stay online all the time. My tasks online is just as as a full-time worker since I don't have any means of earning money offline, I do more than 20 tasks online everyday in order to meet up with some reasonable earnings daily online. I am still active here, because I want to earn money all the time, every penny matters much to much to me, because when I put them together it becomes something tangible for me. But when I do minimal gigs, I wouldn't make that much a day. In order to earn money online, I work over 10 hours on average every day consistently for a month. I do test on saturdays, which means, I do minimal tasks, which doesn't take more than two hours. Because I go do some exercises as a footballer to stay fit and not breaking down due to indoor lifestyle as an act of working too much online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have personally been in a situation where I gradually or slowly lose my interest to make money online despite the fact that I knew that making money online is absolutely very interesting and also inviting . To be sincere what help me to get back on my feet was that I convinced myself they more on why it is very important for me to make money . With proper analyzation and thinking I was able to understand that making money online is not all about smooth and free but rather we need to push pass pain so as to make money online .

It is absolutely advised to make money online during the time which you are most energetic because if you make money when you are tired there is no possibility that you will lose your interest . It is very important that we make money online when we have the capability and the ability to do so that is when we feel energetic . I like making money online during the morning because personally I believe the morning times is actually the time I am most energetic and most accurate and also my mental faculties are in full function and ready to work .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet can sometimes be challenging especially when you have not met people that are willing to assist you and put you through. There are thousands of people making money on the internet on daily basis and there are people that are trying to make money but they have not gotten the right information to help them make tangible amount of money on the internet.

There are a lot of people that have lost interest in making money online because of their past experiences. many people invested in so many Ponzi schemes on the internet so many years ago and that alone has been a very big turn off to many of them and prevented them from venturing into online money making.

I have met some people that say that they are not interested in making money online because of their past experience and there are also people that say that they are not interested in making money online because working offline gives them a lot of joy because they ought to meet people on daily basis.

Anyone that wants to make money online should understand that it is not a bed of roses because it takes a lot of knowledge to be successful.

Kendy

Verified member
There are times when I loose interest in making money online and apart from the external factors like; lack of constant power supply, lack of data subscription and network issues, naturally the zeal to work dwindles due to the nature of the work and the low payout but even with the fact that I might be in site need of the money, it still feels so demotivating and as such, I try to look beyond the present and think of how my future would look if there is no funds to cater for my needs and with this, I become motivated to take up the task and work.

Motivation is a very important tool that stimulates the mindset of humans and without it, there is likely to be an internal conflict where the worker struggles to have a balance between his job and his present situation. Personally, I am self-sponsored and with this, each day, to me means a lot and as such, should be used wisely. Also, one of the positive push is that, since there's is no one to depend on and my bills keep piling, I just try to read some motivational quotes to spur the spark in me.

It can be tough to maintain the same level of enthusiasm for making money online when you've been doing it for a while. You may feel like you've plateaued and there's no more progress to be made. This can lead to a loss of interest and motivation, which will eventually cause you to give up on your online ventures.

However, there are a few things you can do to reignite the spark and get yourself back on track. First, take some time off to refresh your mind and come back with a new perspective.

It's also important to stay motivated and keep your eyes on the prize. Make sure you have a clear idea of what your end goal is, and break it down into smaller, more manageable steps. Set some personal deadlines for yourself, and don't be afraid to push yourself a little bit harder than you normally would.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The internet is a place where you can work and get paid gone are the days where you will have to earn money only by working offline but I said that working online is really stressful so that's why many people have decided to work offline but I still prefer working online but also working online is very stressful in order to work online you must be a really motivated and strong minded person your mindset must be really strong and he must have a power of wheel over yourself in order to work online because they are sometime when you will just work and get tired and you still haven't reached the stress hold of the amount which you are supposed to make for the day so in order for you to keep going you will need motivation so in order for you to not lose interest in working online all you need to do is motivate yourself look at the Future at how much you want to make and don't think of your present condition think of how much you are going to make because if you don't think of that you're going to suffer later when you don't make the amount you're supposed to make for the day it will short your weekly income