Legit ways to earn money online.

Immilash

There are countless of ways to earn a passive income online. But trust is not easy,you are the one to determine if it will be easy or not it all depends on your efforts.
You can earn money online by becoming a YouTuber, but trust me is a little bit stressful but you can do all things if you made it in your mind, YouTube is like climbing a mountain is a long way to go to the top many have given up but you can do it but only if you have the mindset to do so.
You can Also earn money online as a blogger, blogging is one of the legit ways to earn a passive income online but it is takes lot of time before you can start earning from your blog, I have seen different people that earns a living from blogging you can also do it.
You can also earn money as a freelancer but you must first have skills if you don't have good skills you will only earn peanuts on freelancing. You can earn a decent income online if you try those above mentioned but trust me nothing good comes easy you need to sacrifice your time before you can earn meaningfully.

There are enough of legit ways to earn money online and this is the reason why I am still surprised as to why Nigerian youths has made scamming people as the only way to make money online, if you ask me, there are still jobs online like, Dropshipping, article writing, selling of ebooks, graphic designs and so on, the other thing is, all these methods listed above are basically done online and does not even include the other ways to make money offline, I understand that there is a very high rate of unemployment in the country but it still doesn’t justify doing fraud.

You have mentioned the ways to be making a passive streams of income....But the major the thing is time and dedication. Firstly, you need to create time stuffs like YouTube cos without time you can't make anything useful of it. And most people are not dedicative enough to continue to do it until they hit success, most people will give up halfway.

There are many legit ways to make money online. You can join crowdsourcing platforms where you are expected to do a variety of tasks posted by the site's clients. Many of those tasks are for the purpose of developing artificial intelligence and machine learning. You may also participate in forum posting sites where you will be paid for your ideas or opinions. You may also develop yourself as an influencer through YouTube and other social media sites. Your content can earn money through Google Adsense or through partnerships with different brands. You may want to start a blog and earn from views and unique visits to your site by applying for a Google Adsense account. You may also choose to offer your blog as a medium for sponsored content.

You have listed different ways you can make money online, talking about creating your YouTube channel and also blogging, it's cool but all this will need your time, because you have to work harder in order to drive more traffic to your channels,by so doing getting more subscribers

How about making money online in a PTP site like this? devoting your time to work here you'll make $2 daily when giving your best by posting quality post and threads,beer money forum is also a legit PTP site you can earn online by posting and creating threads,but i really love posting here

Do you like that method of making money online by completing online surveys?for me NO, why, because i had this site i worked just to earn by completing their surveys/task i completed the whole survey for the day, which was very difficult and stressful,at the end of the day,what did i get,i earned $0.05, spending more than 2 hours to earn just that,hmmm i quit

How about playing games to earn,ave been seeing advertising different games to earn and you get your payment via PayPal,but don't know for them o,if it's legit or not,why not try crypto pop game, it's legit.

There is no doubt about it that there are some ways to actually make money online other than going illegal and if you ask me, I think the poster did make sense with what was written in his thread although I know that some people will still see as not good enough but I can’t blame and I can’t also advise you to blame them as well because that is why human beings, where is the fun in it if all of us see things the same way so to me I think it is normal for them to do so. What I would really like to chip in is that one should not relent because I know how stressful it might be to try to find a legit way to earn money online, if you must know, a lot of people do give up on the process of their trials because it can be so frustrating and things like this would eventually discourage you but it is still worth it to quit if you ask me. I just think that the earlier we start to understand how complicated it is in this country the better for us.

You talking about legit ways to make money online, there are so many ways one can do this, you being on this forum is one way to make money online, there are so many other forums like this out there as well, where you can earn money from. Going into affiliate marketing is also a good one as well, or if you have skills you can offer in exchange for cash, you can become a frrrlancer

There are a lot of legitimate ways in which you can use to make money on the internet. Many people have been able to make a lot of money on the internet by doing several businesses.

I know of someone who does almost 5 online businesses and make a lot of money from all of them. It is always very important for you to focus on one and monetize it before you venture into another.

One of the things that make people not to make money online is because they try to venture into a lot of online businesses at the same time. Some of the best businesses you can learn today and make a lot of money from them in the future are;

Blogging: Blogging he is undoubtedly one of the best business venture is currently because it has the capacity to make you a passive income. If you create a content today, you can probably be making a lot of money from it even in the next 10 years. You can also use your blog for affiliate marketing and make a lot of money from it.

YouTube: Having a YouTube channel is one of the wisest decisions anyone can make. you just have to create quality videos that will attract people's attention and you are good to go.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online and as such, it baffles me how people would devise all sort of dubious means just so they could scam people. Well, the reason is not farfetched from greed and the urge to make quick money. The internet has offered us many opportunities of making money online and this has many benefits because; an individual can choose to work from home and at his convenience. In most of the online jobs, you decide when to work and when not to. One of the best ways to make substantial income online is by having or learning a skill.

From my research, I discovered that those who are unskilled do not make much money online and in most cases, they have to diversify on some many platforms before they can accumulate something substantial whereas those who have learnt a skill can just engage or focus on just one site and they would be making a whole lot of money. Affiliate marketing is one of the ways you can make money online but from my findings, it is most suitable for those in developed countries. Content creation through freelancing is one way to make money as well.

The internet has put in place various websites , platforms , and apps that are legit , paying , and easily accessible and also flexible for the purpose of making money online . but it all depends on the individual taste and preference on what strategy he or she prefers to use to make money . There are various ways to make money online , and some of the ways include working on a website or platform that pays its users for posting report and articles , working on a website that pays its users for transcribing reports and articles , working on a website that pays its uses for reviewing apps and website , working on a website that pays its users for watching short video clips and movies , and also working on a website that pays its users for carrying out social media activities like uploading , posting , liking , and sharing a video or photo .

To increase your chance to make more money online an individual would rather focus on a high paying gig website some of the high paying gig strategy to make money online is by indulging in cryptocurrency and forex trading , indulging in affiliate marketing and freelancing , or better still indulging in web and app creation .