Johnsoco

8 LEGIT WAYS TO EARN $2000 EVERY MONTH IN 2022

Do you know that if you EARN $2,000, it's equal to 1 MILLION NAIRA?

Here are 8 businesses you can do to earn in dollars this 2022.

1. Mobile App Development: App Development is a skill that can earn you money for the rest of your life.
There are more than 5 different ways to earn money as am App developer

2. Amazon KDP: Publish short books on Amazon and earn in dollars for the sale of each book. The books you publish will continue to sell for a lifetime, which means that you do the work once and enjoy the benefits forever.

3. YouTube Channel Monetization: Upload videos and Youtube will pay you $5 for every 1000 views.

4. Virtual Assistant: Do freelance works remotely and get paid in dollars. You can also sign retainer deals with the company. It's like a contract or employment.

5. CPA Affiliate Marketing: Get potential clients to complete a task [eg. Register with email, download an app, etc]. You don't need to sell to make money with CPA affiliate marketing.

6. Cryptocurrency: Learn about how crypto currency works and how to identify coins that can grow your money x10 - 100.

7. Affiliate Marketing: Selling other people's products and making commissions From making Sale.

8. Website Development: website development is a high in demand skill. You thousands of dollars a month by building websites for individuals and companies.

I CAN TEACH YOU NO1.

I will teach you a very unique way to develop any kind of App of your choice without coding or programing for just a token of $2

NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST 100 SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO START IMMEDIATELY

Golden P

8 LEGIT WAYS TO EARN $2000 EVERY MONTH IN 2022

Do you know that if you EARN $2,000, it's equal to 1 MILLION NAIRA?

Here are 8 businesses you can do to earn in dollars this 2022.

1. Mobile App Development: App Development is a skill that can earn you money for the rest of your life.
There are more than 5 different ways to earn money as am App developer

2. Amazon KDP: Publish short books on Amazon and earn in dollars for the sale of each book. The books you publish will continue to sell for a lifetime, which means that you do the work once and enjoy the benefits forever.

3. YouTube Channel Monetization: Upload videos and Youtube will pay you $5 for every 1000 views.

4. Virtual Assistant: Do freelance works remotely and get paid in dollars. You can also sign retainer deals with the company. It's like a contract or employment.

5. CPA Affiliate Marketing: Get potential clients to complete a task [eg. Register with email, download an app, etc]. You don't need to sell to make money with CPA affiliate marketing.

6. Cryptocurrency: Learn about how crypto currency works and how to identify coins that can grow your money x10 - 100.

7. Affiliate Marketing: Selling other people's products and making commissions From making Sale.

8. Website Development: website development is a high in demand skill. You thousands of dollars a month by building websites for individuals and companies.

I CAN TEACH YOU NO1.

I will teach you a very unique way to develop any kind of App of your choice without coding or programing for just a token of $2

NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST 100 SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO START IMMEDIATELY
I wanna learn.....please teach me, though making money online can sometime be easy and sometimes harder pending on what you wanna lay your hands on

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A large majority of people today and looking for various ways to make it big online at once . Individuals with the mindset to make money online in huge amount must be ready to sacrifice majority of their valuable things , which mostly include their money , time , energy , and knowledge etc . Making money online is very interesting especially when you have a strategy to follow that pays you huge amount of money . one of the online strategy that majority of people today and using in order to make huge amount of money online is investing their money , time , and energy in cryptocurrency and forex trading . cryptocurrency and forex trading is one of the investment that have turn majority of people into billionaires and millionaires . Majority of people think that forex is hard and tough and only meant for the tough minded people .

Absolutely not , but why , well because this individual was that we call tough minded people have the same number of head and brain as we do , but the only difference is that this individual passed through some setting trainings before becoming an expert or guru in forex and cryptocurrency trading . we too can pass through some training and educativr formulas in order to be able to predict and analyse the forex and cryptocurrency trading markets more effectively so as to make profits rather than losses .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The list of online businesses in which people can use to make enviable income on the internet in 2022 is enormous. I always advise people who are interested to make money on the internet to always learn first before they try to make money because there is no way you can be able to make the tangible amount of money on the internet if you actually do not have enough knowledge about the business venture you want to go into.

Some of the best businesses you can start in 2022 and make a lot of money for yourself are;

Affiliate marketing: I always talk about this business venture because of how lucrative it is and the fact that you can make money from it passively. It requires a lot of knowledge and several strategic skills for you to be able to make something tangible from affiliate marketing. The beautiful thing about affiliate marketing is that you don't need to create your own product before you start making money but you simply do so by promoting other people's product.

Another good business you can venture into and make a lot of money possibly is Amazon Kindle publishing. This business line is lucrative and good for people who knows how to write. If you have a book you want to publish, then Amazon Kindle publishing is for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even with the skill, if you don't have better strategies to utilize your skill you won't make that much. But I will say, nothing is better off than having an in-demand skill just like you've mentioned in your thread. I am utilizing several opportunities online to be well informed in some in-demand skill, not learning it half way, but learning it and knowing it better. I am a crypto trader, I am still learning, my best means of earning through crypto is via P2P trading. I am still learning and taking my chances learning about arbitrage kind of trading. Apart from those two, I do stake coins, trade Futures Contract and Spot. I am not yet a day trader, because my experience is not up to an expert level.

Crypto is risky, especially in Futures contract trading, you need to learn deeply first before going into it, and you need to have reasonable amount of money to go into it, apply risk management skill to keep you on the trade and not blowing up your trading account. Other skills I'm concentrating on, to learn and become an expert are as follows;
  • Domain buying and selling/ packing.
  • Web design/app development.