Business Ideas Legit paying online business for users living outside USA?

Skysaint

Verified member
Incorrect Sentence Format
Sometime ago, in my quest to start earning some cash online made me notice that if you are not a USA citizen or reside there, that you won't gain access to most of the online earning sites and even if you do, the earnings will be way to small and will take you a very long time inorder for you to reach the minimum payout threshold. So many survey sites for some reasons almost don't support users outside USA, and this makes it difficult for those who reside outside USA to earn from this site.
Another hindrance to users outside USA and a few other countries from earning online is the use of Paypal as their payment method. I had a sad experience of working on a site only to reach the minimum amount for payment and discover that they only use PayPal as there only payment method.
So do you know of a legit paying website where users outside USA could earn some money from?

Kingstone

I have been looking for sites that will also pay some decent amount of money to work online. Surveys are not just for some countries like mine because you will not get any survey in the end. It will be a waste of time. With PayPal blocked, earning has become more difficult too.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have been looking for sites that will also pay some decent amount of money to work online. Surveys are not just for some countries like mine because you will not get any survey in the end. It will be a waste of time. With PayPal blocked, earning has become more difficult too.
Yeah, you are right. It seems most survey sites only support users from USA. I have tried out some survey sites in the past only to quit at the end because it seemed impossible to reach the minimum payout threshold. Also PayPal restrictions too, I sometimes just wonder if they aren't aware that it doesn't accept users from all parts. So many websites I have been to only uses PayPal account for making payment transactions.