How to recognise a legit paying website.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A a lot of individuals who have the motivation the capability and the ability to make money online have stopped as a result of not being able to identify a legit paying website on the internet . And so they ask themselves questions like , " how can I identify a legit paying website ? " . The reason why they ask such a question is to shield themselves from being victims and subject from various online scammers and fraudsters . research and studies asking that in every 200 website created in a year 50% of it as scam website . So with this statistics above we can understand the reason why people are afraid to invest their time , money , energy , and phone resources (Data) just to make money online .

People often believe that to identify a legit paying website , the website first of all must sponsor some ads , other people also believe that a legit website would not use too friendly words and finally others also believe that a legit website must provide information to its users and members as well as payment proof to convince its users and members that the website is a legit one . Personally I believe that to identify a legit website one has to use a scam site detector and one of the best scam site detector I am been using so far is sureplug.com . This scam sites detector is an app and also a website , in other to download the app you can visit the Google play store or the Google app store .