How to know the legit paying sites

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know paying sites nowadays has become a means to bring food to the table of some people, well you can blame them, because jobs are scarce these days, plus you can make enough earnings on the internet, provided you know the way to go about it. Some people are starting to lose faith in making money online because they are already starting to have the feeling that it is not genuine, not knowing that they have been doing it the wrong way, to be honest, I used to be one of those people until I started doing it right, this does not require any magic though, it is just about being smart and knowing what to do, and doing it when you should in order to avoiding unnecessary waste of your time. There are some things one should consider doing before trying to look for a legitimate site to earn money online.
One of the ways is to make your research before before you invest your time or money in any website, you can do this by google searching it to see if it is legit or not, you can also ask questions about the site you want to work with on platforms like quora and the likes.

greenieS

Verified member
I know paying sites nowadays has become a means to bring food to the table of some people, well you can blame them, because jobs are scarce these days, plus you can make enough earnings on the internet, provided you know the way to go about it. Some people are starting to lose faith in making money online because they are already starting to have the feeling that it is not genuine, not knowing that they have been doing it the wrong way, to be honest, I used to be one of those people until I started doing it right, this does not require any magic though, it is just about being smart and knowing what to do, and doing it when you should in order to avoiding unnecessary waste of your time. There are some things one should consider doing before trying to look for a legitimate site to earn money online.
One of the ways is to make your research before before you invest your time or money in any website, you can do this by google searching it to see if it is legit or not, you can also ask questions about the site you want to work with on platforms like quora and the likes.

First of all, legit sites will not offer you $ 10 from the first one, for free, without doing anything. I saw some open sites with the .xyz extension where I promise you $ 10 to watch a video. Those are definitely scams because no one will give you this amount of money for such an easy and practically useless job for him.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So many sites keeps popping up, this days. And we can't but check the authenticity of these sites if actually we really want to make use of them. For me, most times when I come across a new site I search on Google to check the trust scores of that kind of site....and again if I'm not satisfied, I go to Trustpilot again, to corroborate what I read on the Google. I think Quora too is a great medium to check how legit a site is.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of sites that were paying have either shut down or have stopped paying to the users. I have an account on a site called Answeree. The site was paying in the beginning, I also received payment, but later it stopped paying. The site is still in existence but no longer paying. It is really difficult to determine a legit site. The best way to tackle this issue is do not spend a lot of time n a single site, spread your time on various websites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only way you can identify a new website from not paying one is to do your due diligence.

You can go over to different review websites about what people are saying on the website you want to sign up.

There are some website dedicated to reviewing different activities products services of different website online.

They are doing this to get the people from making the right decision about signing up with a program or a website.

Trustpilot is one of the website where you can read genuine review about a website before you can go ahead and sign up with them. You should always go for website with four star rating and above.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My experience in domaining gives me an edge on how to size a website up to know whether it's paying or not or whether it's even legit in the first place.

Firstly, I have a website and tools I use to determine how long a domain or website have been existing, anything less than two years is a red flag from me, I also have a tool that shows me where traffic is coming from a website, most scams site are getting traffic from click baits, then I'll go to TrustPilot at last, I don't really consider TP ratings because they can be easily manipulated, one can open multiple accounts with different names and start filling it with good reviews, we all should be careful out there with online investments.