Help me find a legit paying site

Easymoney3310

I have tried several but almost all have failed and I believe I would get answers on here so kindly help me out with a legit paying site

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are numerous website you can sign up with and start making money. I am going to show you some of the website I have work with in the past. You only need to take time and go over each of them and choose the one that best suit your desire.

Bizdustry
This is a get paid to post forum. you get pay for every meaningful comment you make on the forum under different topics.

You only need to type as is 30 characters in your comment and you are going to receive an incentive. Each comments are just two cents and you are eligible to make 50 comments in a day.

Beer Money Forum
This forum is also similar to the first one I share above. the only difference is that you need to let your comments below her with more characters and you are going to get paid accordingly. You receive your money is on the site with bitcoin cash and the minimum threshold is $2.

Jiba
This website works exactly just like the two above I share with you. the minimum threshold on the website is $2 and you're also going to use cryptocurrency to receive your earnings.

Picoworker
This website is a place where you are going to do micro task and get paid. The task you are going to do on the website include upvoting on reddit, retweeting watching YouTube video, retweeting etc

Kendy

Verified member
I have tried and failed too but one thing that keeps us going is the ability to rise and look for other alternatives and the guiding star. I would say that you are in the right site, which is Trendri forum, here, you can earn $1-$2 daily all depending on the number of threads and quality comments you can post in the forum on a daily basis and it also depends on the word count you can make consecutively.
Also, there are other sites that could give you some dollars and it would be more feasible if you are from a developed country and by this, I mean higher-tier countries, you will be given the leverage to participate in survey sites like; Picoworkers, Streetbees, Neobux, Tommy surveys (you would need a laptop for this), Metropinion, Timebucks. It also depends on the surveys you can get and other micro tasks you can participate as this would increase your chances of more potential earnings.

Trading could also be another alternative for you, where you can learn the basics, strategies and technicalities of cryptocurrencies trading and invest in potential coins. To earn online, there are some certain risks you might have to take and also you should be able to strategize inorder to curb risks excesses.

Skysaint

Verified member
The first comment already told you what you need to know as a newbie trying to earn a few bucks online so I guess you have to start from there and learn of even better ways to earn money online. I don't know if he mentioned trendi forum because here, you can earn a few bucks if actually you stay put and committed to making quality posts and threads which you can either withdraw to your local bank account if you are a Nigerian or probably withdraw it to your cryptocurrency wallet to earn more from it.
So that will lead me to introduce cryptocurrency to you as you can earn a lot from it and even get to double or triple your investments to it if you trade carefully while observing some basic trading rules.

E

eldavis

You can also give timebucks a try, much like picoworkers it's a site that pays you to carry out certain tasks which includes clicks, watching videos, registering on sites and the likes. The minimum pay is ten dollars, and it is automatically sent to you every Thursday, once your earnings have reached ten dollars and your account has been verified.
If you are form Nigeria, you can check out sidegig. It's also another legit site that pays you for carrying out task on social media which includes following, liking and commenting on other post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You're already in the right place, it is quite possible for you to make good amount of money on this platform if you are really serious and consistent. It is also very important to note that you must have small knowledge about businesses or some online businesses for you to be able to make reasonable contributions. You can also make some research before your comment or post anything in order not to get banned and copy and paste is not allowed.
There are also many other paid to post platforms in which you can venture into and also make some cool amount of money if you are serious and consistent also. If you are not really used to paid to both platforms then you can venture into micro jobs platform whereby your sign up on websites and they pay you some amount of money which is usually very little but if you are consistent you can make something out of it on monthly basis. One of them is picocoworkers, I know someone making over $50 on monthly basis from this platform. it is a great way to make money if you like doing social media tasks like following people and subscribing to the youtube channels, you get paid after doing a task when it is verified.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that you should think that you have "failed" to make money online. This mindset will never help you to make money. you should be positive and think about how you can resolve this issue. There was a time when I sued to search for money making sites online and I was not able to achieve much success at that time. I have spent many years trying to find out the right kind of opportunity to make money online. Having said that, during that time, there were very few money making opportunities.

I think you can try Picoworkers to make some cash. You can also look for making money on Writers Bay if you know how to write articles. Writers bay is a good site, but you must possess good skills. You might not apply on all the jobs at that site if you are not a native English speaker. You may also try to find work at Content Fly. These are some sites where you could make passive income online by writing articles. Unfortunately, you would need to bid on these sites. There are other few sites like Vocal Media that pay you $3 for each 1,000 viewers your content generate.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have tried several but almost all have failed and I believe I would get answers on here so kindly help me out with a legit paying site
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Trendri. I just noticed that you are a new member. I am sure that you will enjoy working on this platform. We are a big family here.

I fully understand what you mention in your post. It is true that today there is a great variety of earning sites online. People are becoming more and more interested in earning money online these days. However, you must be very careful since most of these earning sites that exist online are fake and you may waste your precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end. This is of course very disappointing and unfair at the same time. For this reason, it is wise to read some reviews first about the specific platform you are interested in or even ask your friends about it before registering and starting working on it.

In my opinion, you have found the best site of all. Trendri is my favourite site because it is legit and trustworthy. I have already received three payments to my Paypal account fast and easy. The most important thing for me here is that I meet people from all over the world and I learn new things every day. I would not change Trendri for any other site. You can concentrate here and make a good income. Wish you all the best!

D

Deleted member 13140

Let me see what I can do for you, first I'll begin with, if you were referred to this site, trendri by someone, did the person tell you that the site is for asking questions.

Note: am not against your question, the fact am replying it shows am not, in fact it's amazing.

But on this site you're in right now, you can actually make $10 a week just by doing exactly what you're doing. Or even giving tips on your subject matter, and when I say subject matter I mean on anything you're really good at, be it making money, crypto or any other thing, you can check out the home page for more.

Caramelle

If you're ready and willing to devote your entire day working online, you can find reliable sites and methods for earning online right here. Trendri itself is one of those successful and trustworthy sites. One thing you must understand is that you have to provide quality work in order to earn significant money online. Otherwise, you will easily fall prey to sites that waste your time and disappear. Usually, you'll choose a site based on your skills or preferences. Sometimes, your decision could be influenced by the site's payment methods.

If you have decent writing skills, you may want to try freelance writing sites and paid-to-post forums. Personally, I've worked as a writer for local sites like Yonipp and its predecessor sites. I am currently doing paid-to-post work in Trendri and ForumCoin as both are straightforward and trustworthy.

If you're interested in a variety of work that you can do in such a quick time, you can try microjobs. I've found sites like TaskUp and Appen to be reliable and well-suited for my preferred payment method. They offer tasks that you can easily complete in a short time. TaskUp offers challenging tasks that include math problems creation, data labeling, web searching, and social media evaluation. Appen offers social media evaluation work, image capturing, video making, and survey tasks. They are one of the few sites that offer UHRS jobs through their Project Crescent. TaskUp pays through PayPal while Appen pays through Payoneer.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Here is one of the best platform you can also be able to make money from , if you can be able to make at least $1.00 here on daily basis i think that should be okay for you but if you are still interested to make more money on the internet then you should consider joining other paid to post platform available , there are a lot of them which includes bizdustry , forums coins, jiba and other.

If you can be able to post constantly in these platform I have just mentioned you can be able to make a lot of profit with with your extra time because you you will be paid to write content in all those platform I have mentioned above .

But the most important thing will be how you can be able to organise your time to fit into these platform I have just mentioned that is why if you do not have enough time it is always the best decision for you to concentrate in one website.

You shouldn't look for an opportunity to make money online without a skill so much because with a skill the possibility of making money online will be possible and also the other way around.

Earntex

Earning online require strategy you can register with getpaidto to earn free point watching playing online game

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many websites that can pay you this early if you can be able to invest sometime online. The first one is this particular website and I particularly love it because of the way in which it is being moderated. Apart from the way in which you can make money online without having to spend so much time on the website in a day, you can be rest assured about the articles as they are very educative and they can help you in starting an online business by yourself. Picoworkers is also another wonderful micro job website for task.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is literally no individual that would want to make money on scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms created and managed by online scammers and fraudsters with the sole aim and objective to defraud and rob individuals like you and I who want to make money online the right and legit way . To be able to find a legit and flexible website that is very trustworthy an individual is advised to use a tool known as a scam site detector . By definition what that is simply means that it will help you to carefully and efficiently detect whether a particular website is absolutely legit and flexible or possibly a scam and fraud that should be avoided and discouraged by all means .

Making money online is absolutely very interested but no matter how desperate we are to make money online we shouldn't jump into every first instance of meeting or knowing a particular website or platform . It is very much advice to first of all research and perform a feasibility study about the website or platform so as to know whether it is legit and worth working on , or possibly a scam and fraud that should be avoided and discouraged , and one way to know this is by using a scam site detector .

Ajebo25

Verified member
there are many ways by which you can make money this way is what's many people doesn't know that is why I am shocked whenever I see people come online and try to make money they easy way then I tried to tell them that there's no easy way to success but people come online looking for easy way which to come make money easily without working hard and I tell them there's nowhere you can make money that you can make money without having to work hard for it people tend to always look for Investments platforms which will scammed Sam and run away and still been left with nothing.

they are many ways by which can make money online if you have a skill probably like graphics design and others you can work all freelance sites and gets paid by clients.

you can also make some money online by writing articles there many website switch we pay you for writing articles what you're website so you need to do is write unique articles for the website and you will surely gets paid.

you can also make some money by uploading videos on tik-tok where you get paid for uploading vodeos download the app from playstore or app store.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can consider picoworkers if you need some part time job to do online, I do some picoworkers job, and I earn from it with my time, I've made over $250 in the last nine months from the site, and payment comes very fast..if you doubt me, I'll show you my dashboard at the site, where you'll see my past withdrawals that goes straight into my LTC wallet. Picoworkers is very legit, and payment is super fast, it doesn't go more than 24 hours and definitely you'll receive your earnings. When I need side I comes having free time I utilize my time on it. The highest earner at picoworkers have about $5,000+ earned within four hours of his activities on the site. I am no where there, because mine isn't up to a year since I became active on the site. Even if it gets to 4-5 years time I wouldn't still reach such figure because my time isn't devoted for it's tasks because I got other stuffs that I do that gives me money aside from doing picoworkers micro jobs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What skill do you posssess? Do you want to focus mainly on online money or you want to supplement it with other things that you do off-line? The answer will surely detemine the right answer that you will get.

First of all, I will like to advice you to learn a skill or two if you don't intend to combine the online work with other things. This is because you can never make much money without skill online. That's the bitter truth.

When you have the skill, there are many places you can sell your skill for money. There are freelancing websites which will give you avenue to sell your skills for money. You can as well sell your skill on YouTube by uploading videos of yourself teaching people on your skills.

But if you intend to combine it with offline tasks, you can only work conviniently on paid to post websites. And if you are not a citizen of the third world countries, you can also work well on survey websites where you need to do some tasks for money.

Some of these paid to post websites are highly paying sites but you cannot really depend on the money making from them.