Earn Money Legit and highest paying sites

SpenzzyWTF

1. Participate in surveys:
Surveys are the easiest way to make money online. even if you are a student or have zero skills. these survey sites are always welcoming new members to their panel for many years. Even I have used all these sites to make money.

I will add some payment proofs below. but you must know this is not a Get rich quick scheme. So, if you join at least 5-10 sites, you can earn up to $40 a day. You will get surveys very frequently from these sites. But keep in mind that you may not qualify for every survey you attend. So you can earn approximately $600- $800 per month depending on how much time you are spending.

These are all legit and highest paying sites :
  • Toluna
  • TGM panel
  • Attapol
  • View fruit
  • I-Say
  • The panel station
  • Life Points
2. Earn money by playing games, watching Youtube videos, clicking on ads :

Do what you love and earn money by doing that. You can earn money simply by doing nothing, like watching videos, clicking on advertisements on "". They offer many ways to make money like surveys, games, watching videos, clicking ads, offerwalls, and so on.

You will get 200-500 points for each task you complete. When you reach 5000 points you can exchange for $1. So, you can earn a few bucks a day by Getpaidto.com. using Getpaidto. Maybe you earn more if you spend more time. I am sharing my view.

3. Get paid per click with Entireweb :

Yes, you will earn per click. Entireweb is a search engine. They pay 20 cents for each click. Actually, this is for promotion. But you can use this as a source of income. Like if you tell your friends or family to come over to this brand-new search engine no one will deny it Because you are providing valuable information. And also you will earn 20 cents for each click. You can also share your referral code on social media. If you even get a minimum of 50 clicks a day your earning is $10 a day and $300 a month.

4. Earn money by clicking ads :

Star Clicks allow you to earn per click. You will love this. star clicks pay their publisher for viewing ads and also you can advertise your content with them. They only offer advertisements. You will get fixed ads daily. Just click on the ads and collect your earnings. They pay a flat $0.1 per click which is awesome. also, they have their premium plans. You can upgrade if you want. Their premium plans offer unlimited ads every day. So you can watch unlimited ads and also earn a lot. $300 per month just by clicking ads is not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad but you must also include PTP sites. This are sites that pays you for your comments and your threads. If you successfully register on 3 site you'll be able to earn at least $100 in a month. Though this have to do with your dedication and your hardwork.

The other ways of making money online is by transcribing. You can earn close to 200 dollar in a month depending on how fast you can transcribe and how much tasks are available for transcribition. You can transcribe on crowdsurf, also, there are other sites like transcribe me and the likes.

most of these pages you have just mentioned above select some countries because there are some countries that may not be able to access the survey , I rather concentrate on making money from trentri and beer money forums.

Not bad but you must also include PTP sites. This are sites that pays you for your comments and your threads. If you successfully register on 3 site you'll be able to earn at least $100 in a month. Though this have to do with your dedication and your hardwork.
Cool...are there specific sites that weren’t mention

I believe Bizdustry is one of the legit and highest paying site you can get. You have an opportunity to make $1 per day by just replying comments and if you do that for a month that's about $31 which is pretty high if you ask me. You also earn by performing task(optional) as assigned by the admin. Trendri is also another legit paying site where there are no restrictions as to how much you can earn so far you make quality posts. I would advise you try Bizdustry since you are already on trendri.

Cool...are there specific sites that weren’t mention
Like most of the people already pointed out. Try bizdustry... It's very easy to use and friendly. You can also try the new PTP in town now and that's CTF.... CashTimeForum. It's also a PTP and you'll get paid in the same rate as at that of trendri and bizdustry. I've never tried beer money forum so I can say nothing about it.

Known of the surgery site have ever worked for me. I just don't focus my attention on surveys because it never worked for me, i focus on the gigs online that works for me, and not the ones that i can't even earn a token nor penny from. Engaging on surveys especially surveytime.io have been a nightmare for me, cos I'm always unsuccessful there cos of their fraudulent ways of declining my reward when i exhausted my time to answer there questions.

This ways you mentioned could generate money to people , but at the same time I don't really know much about them. I believe some of them will have a very low earning rates like clicking of adverts to make money because I've tried out something like this in the pass but the earning rate was not encouraging..

The same thing is also applicable to paid to click platform , both of them will have a very low earning rates from my observation and from my personal experience too. It is even easier for people to make money on paid to post platform like I have done here than participating in most of those earning method you mention because definitely the earning rate of most of those platform will not be encouraging.

Now , I am looking forward to learn a profitable skill that will help me make more money online .

You're legit bro I have tried too many of these websites which you listed and I must confess that many of them are really legit the only problem with them is just their rules or the way their website is designed unlike those websites where I can navigate everything easily all the websites are hard to navigate even to withdraw is a problem simply because I can't navigate the withdrawal button I have also tried making money on online survey sites too and I must say that some survey sites are a hell when it comes to making money with them in Nigeria.

But I think there are some websites on this your list which I haven't tried and there are some websites in the comment section which the members of this forum has contributed to and I will be happy to try each and every one of them and see which one pays me well and that's what I like I really love making money online because it takes little stress compared to offline and I also learn a new thing everyday online can you imagine I learnt how to design a website when I was not even trying to ? Based on experiment and trial.

Though survey is one of the fastest ways to make money online, it is a no go area for some African countries like Nigeria. If you use Nigerian ip addresses to sign up on a survey site, you either get low number of surveys or no survey. Therefore, survey taking is not one of the reliable ways to make money in Nigeria.

Watching Yotube, playing games and clicking ads are also other ways of making money on the internet but they require a high volume of browsing data . This high volume of data cost a mountain in Nigeria where access to the internet is not free. As a result of this, Nigerians do not see these methods of making money online as something worth sticking to, compared with the money they earn.

I do not know anything about Entireweb but i'm considering giving it a trial. From the payment platform(Paypal) the website uses, I may say it is trustworthy because if it doesn't pay , it can be reported to Paypal .

Thank you for this useful thread.

My best legit apps online are FeaturePoints and Casheo that really pays you money if you want to join FeaturePoints use my referral code: FCSAWY

Thank you very much for letting us know about all these legit and highest paying sites. These sites are legit and trustworthy. It is left to us to choose the site we think that it will work best for us taking into consideration the time we have available, our interests and skills.

And this is what I'm working with at the moment, somehow I managed to earn $200 plus just yesterday and today, it's really cool. And they have many withdraw methods,you earn by inviting friends, watching 3short videos per day or if you like,you can also download games or apps.

Thank you for the information. These apps are legit and you can relay on them I think.

Thanks for sharing , the problem is not really about making money , the problem is that a lot of people are interested in any form of online business that can be done easily and money can be made easily and not really something you have to pass through some sort of challenge before you are able to make money.

I have come across so many survey platform on the internet and from my indication, most of them are not always successful , not really for anything but for the fact that most of us is from Africa..

Paid to post platform is even more simpler for people to make money , I believe it is just a straight and direct way since you will be posting content based on the rules and regulation that is provided by a forums owners.

I know there are many ways money to be made on the internet , it all depends on what people are interested.

most of these pages you have just mentioned above select some countries because there are some countries that may not be able to access the survey , I rather concentrate on making money from trentri and beer money forums.
I like your comment but think it lacks imagination. Good luck with beer money :) I agree about country restrictions. I would love some authentic sites with real results.