Legit and paying cloud mining crypto ?

bewegaleri

Hi everyone, i'm new in cloudmining, hope any of you can give some advice for Legit and paying cloud mining crypto. thx

PICKFORD

Verified member
They alot legit site. You can go into research on YouTube how to get some coins that are just in the market at every cheap rate or most times you will be given the coin free. Like you can do airdrop concerning coins like savemoon art token etc, you will see them online on YouTube.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
They alot legit site. You can go into research on YouTube how to get some coins that are just in the market at every cheap rate or most times you will be given the coin free. Like you can do airdrop concerning coins like savemoon art token etc, you will see them online on YouTube.

Well, I would always ask people to stay away from cloud mining projects and this is because most of these cloud mining projects become a scam in a matter of months or even days. They just want to collect the deposits made by the people and then stop paying at some point. Most of the cloud mining sites are scams, so please take my word and stay away from them.