Learn How To Make Money Online

Onetech

Banned
Everybody wants to know how to make money online, but not everybody knows how. Making money online can easily be done by doing what you're good at. For example, if you're creative and have an eye for design, you can create graphics or even entire websites for your clients. Services like Trendri are great for people who don't want to commit to one specific skill set. There are tons of different jobs available so it's easy to find something that suits your talents. Most importantly, this trendri forum will give you the ideas and the easiest ways to start making money with just one click.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes there are different ways people can actually make money online and it is not really compulsory that everyone have to learn a skill , although skill is really necessary for you to be able to make a reasonable amount of money on the internet ..

people can really make money by posting on website like we are doing here and this does not require any skill from a single individual except the ability to read and write ,an individual also may be able to engage in affiliate marketing, yes this is a skill but it is optional.

My advice to people is that if they are really interested to make a reasonable amount of money on the internet then the best thing they have to do is to get a good skill because it is only with a skill that you can be able to make money to sustain you.. but some people may not really be serious in online business to a point of learning a skill , in this case Such might prefer to make money by posting on website, maybe because they may not even have the time to dedicate and learn any skill they might have interest on.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can make money online,as you said many people around the world are looking for a legit way to make money online, making money online is not that easy,it requires sacrifice and self commitment,some people due to their busy schedule they can't meet up

But even with busy schedule i think you can make money online here in a PTP site like trendri,cash time forum and bizdustry, because you can work 2hrs then shutdown for the day, you'll earn more if you make good quality post,and also abide with the terms and rules of the site,also be respectful with all members

People also make money online even when they are busy through mining crypto currency, it's a good means though,but i don't really like that, because some site are scum, u'll be asked to deposit before withdrawing your funds, investing in crypto currency and also trading forex is the best and latest way people make their money online, it's good but risky, that's why it is advised to deposit or invest what you can afford to lose,why do people lose on forex? sometimes forex traders want to be a billionaire overnight,they are not always satisfied with profit.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well there are certain ways to make money online though but most of them usually turn out to be fake and even some of them will make attempt to scam you, with no doubt, I can tell you that a lot of people are actually falling for it because if not so, this scammers would not still be encouraged to keep doing such cruel act to people. My advice is that anyone trying to learn about how to make money online should be careful and think smart so as not to fall a victim of such thing because it will be very disheartening

PICKFORD

Verified member
Do you want to learn how to make money online? Making money online requires commitment and self determine also sacrifice,because when it comes to online money making you have to sacrifice more of your time in order to earn more in a particular side you are working on, you don't just wake up one day and start working online, you need a guide,so as to follow the steps accordingly

For me,i didn't have more idea about making money online,i met my friend he showed me everything,he told me that I'll not get enough time to chat as before,that if am serious and ready to earn online,he referred me to trendri,at first i didn't understand the whole thing,but am graduating,he warned me not to post irrelevant post instead quality post

What am trying to say is that, making money online needs a professional teacher,as a newbie,i think the best start is here in a PTP site, because it's easy to understand the rules,you can also learn making money online by completing online surveys, it's hard though but i think that will give you tough time so as to speed you up and also be smart,all together making money online is stage by stage.