How to learn about money making methods online

Jamoflondon

Verified member
There are several ways to make money and you are probably not aware of because you are not informed about how you will do it so as to get it right. What someone need to know is that there are ways to learn about those unknown methods you can also use to make some income for yourself, some them are,

1. Apply for tutorial sections online
2. Read ebooks
3. Watch tutorial videos online

1. Apply for tutorial section online: This is so effective in the sense that you will get to have a direct interaction with the person that will be teaching you. Although, the person is not with you but there will not be much difference because you will be able to ask questions if anything is not clear to you. You will also be able to do some other things you would have done to help your knowledge if the person was next to you.

2. Read ebooks: this also helps, there are ebooks online that talk about things like this and if you are the type that gets interested in reading then this will really help you.

3. Watch tutorial videos: watching videos will really help you because you will have the chance to understand more about it unlike just reading about it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
These ideas would truly work because they are actually effective as the poster said but the thing is most of this methods do require one to pay for the services because it is definitely not free but all the same I think the pay is worth it, one just has to be sure of what you are paying for, if you would do this then I will suggest that you have the tutor refer to you by someone that has met with the person or that has been thought by that person in order to get some reviews about him or her.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about about others, but personally if I am just interested to make money online , I won't really have the time to be readings books except the book is being recommended to me by a top expert and probably that would help me . But a situation in which I am really serious to learn a profitable skill that would help me to make money professionally in the online space , I may not just start reading book but I have to go through the normal learning process and training that is required to make me a full expert on my area of concentration.

Some of the youtube channels I know out there are not really helping people at all , some of them are just interested in the view and the advertising revenue you are helping them generate and most of the content they are posting will not help you in any way . So I would just suggest that anyone who is interested to learn any profitable skill to rather look for a way to learn it professionally from expert or have a course on Udemy. That is a proper way of learning a skill.

M

Manris

Yes, everything is correct and correctly explained, thank you, and you also need to look on the Internet for a list of earning opportunities there. Different types of earnings or on sites are listed.

Sikapa

Verified member
You are right there are so many ways that a person can make money online but we need someone who can at least show us the way. Although, making money online is not something that is easy but to me I see it as something many people are will to do it. One of the best way to make money online is through affiliate marketing but this too is not easy at all.

How you can get traffic to your site is the major problem. To me I sometimes try to hire people from fiverr but it is so costive and it is not guaranteed because you can not force human traffic.

Robin52

Hi
In the affiliate program, we recommend or sell other people's products.
We get a certain commission for that if the sale is realized.
I had a few problems with that method.
First, my country is no longer available for ClickBank, which has really good offers.
Secondly, it is difficult to find a good offer.
The third is even more difficult to promote without being through a paid ad.
So I came to this forum, where I can only write about what the offer has, offers or gets from it ..
I can't use the link, but those interested can contact me, that's how I understood ..
I am new here and this is my first comment.
I would love to hear well-meaning tips for working with aliffliate offers.
All the best.
Robin52.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good ways of learning about online earning methods that you have mentioned. It is indeed so good to have knowledge about this because you will want to earn money online sometimes. Especially when you are looking for a reliable source of extra cash. Online earning can be so easy to do and is convenient as a side hustle.

Personally, I mostly use forums to know about online earning methods. Forums are so effective such that they guide you on existing and new methods of earning. Being in them keeps you informed about what works and what does not work. Hence you will be able to avoid scam sites and concentrate on sites that work.

Another great way to learn about online earning methods are video tutorials. They are so good at guiding you on how to make money online. This is because they give you guidance on what you will do exactly in order to earn money. Especially when you watch YouTube videos, they are so good as educational items.

Lastly, you can learn about online earning through taking courses both online and offline. You may be required to pay a fee but that is so great because you will be learning something good that will enable you to earn well.

arunima25

Verified member
Thanks for sharing some new information about earning money online. I knew that there are many tutoring jobs available online and one could earn good by being an online tutor.
But what you talk about in this post is totally new to me. I was not aware that we could earn by applying for online tutorial section, reading eBook and watching tutorial videos. It would be good if you could tell us a bit more about the way we earn from these activities. I understand that when we read some ebook, the views for that book would go up. This might benefit the author of the e-book. But hie does it help the readers earn is still not clear to me. It would be good if you could elaborate a bit on that and even site some sites online that pay us for reading ebooks. I have heard people earning money by watching videos online. But still not clear that how it works..watching any video would help the creator get more views to his video and would be beneficial to them. So, do they plan to share their profits with viewers who increase their viewership.? That's my understanding. Can you elaborate a bit on that. Siting some online sites that help us earn in the way you wrote about in the post would be better and make things more clear.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best way of learning ways of making money online should be having one on one interaction with an expert that's ready to teach you. Other methods are just secondary and trial and errors which may work and may not work. I have heard many people asking people to go and do research. In as much as I am not disputing the effectiveness of this method, it doesn't work some times. It is harder to do research on what we don't know before.

There are some books that no matter how much we read them, we can still get the concepts. Not because we have the problem of comprehension, but because we need someone to demonstrate all what we have read in order to make the process faster. I have many of these books in pdf that I have not even read because the more I read, the more I get confused.

Another thing is that most YouTube channel owners are doing it for the likes and money and not really to help the people. Some of them will not even the topic before they refer you to meet them personally. Imagine! After wasting your time to watch, some still ask you to meet them .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Learning how to make money on the internet is no longer a new thing because there are a lot of people who are very much interested in several ways of making money. This fact has actually made a lot of people to venture into area of make money online by teaching people how to make money on the internet and collecting money from them.

I have actually heard the story of someone who collected money to teach someone a particular way of making money online but at the end of the day everything turned out to be scam.

YouTube is probably one of the best platforms you can go into if you're really want to make tangible amount of money on the internet. It is therefore very important you try as much as possible to avoid some videos because they will probably not teach you anything tangible.

I have come across a lot of fake videos on YouTube and they're only interested in views and probably selling courses but they are not interested in giving people quality answers to their questions. Joining of forums is also one of the ways in which you can learn how to make money online. Since I started working on page to post forums, I have been able to know several ways of making money online currently.