Jiji.ng app review: get #100 per airtime legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Everybody wishes to have enough airtime on his or her device in other to use it for either to buy data or to talk with friends or loved ones, but this doesn't happen as people struggle to get data to work online so the telecommunications are not friendly as they cut your data at the slightest thing you do, before you know it you're out data or airtime which is really frustrating.

what is jiji

Jiji is and online marketplace where you can sell not only new but old items too, on jiji you can post either your old shoes or guitars clothes etc and you will get buyers.

Recently jiji just launched their app on play store and thought of a way to attract the users to its app insted of using ty website directly so they came up with an idea to pay people who refers users to register on the app will be awards with #100 airtime per referral for some people this is the opportunity to get ad many airtime as they can and others don't value it.

how to refer new users to the app

fist of all you will need to copy your link in your profile on the app and paste to the person you want to refer when the person taps your link it will redirect the person to the app on playstore if the person already has the app or if he/she should download it. The person must then register with either gmail, Facebook or phone number.

After registration the person will be logged in to his or her account the person must then complete phone number verification for both of you to be given airtime after that the person is ready to refer others.

does jiji truly give airtime for referring??
Yes!!! They do they are legit and have paid many people with airtime as airtime proof has been seen refer now while offer lasts!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Jiji.ng app have been around for a while now, it isn't the first time I am hearing about the release of the app. You can tell me that, they've updated the app functionality and increase it's optimization level. I've been using jiji.ng since 2015, it's been running excellently as marketplace for buyers and sellers here in Nigeria. It offers up to three (3) free advertising options for sellers to showcase their products or items to people who will buy it. At jiji, products of any kind gets attention, if it is an in-demand product or merchandise you'll definitely sell it within short duration of time. Since people there are looking to explore the very best prices of fairly used and brand new products at jiji at a. Affordable rate. Jiji traffic is high, that's why when you post your own ad, you'll get clicks over it, before you know you'll get calls, and from there, you negotiate business with the buyer, when it hits the target, business will be concluded. I've done countless of orders at jiji, most are buy others, I love to buy than selling my own products. Their products are nice, if you meet the right sellers and not the scammers.

SANIA

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information. I have not Heard about this app before. As you said that this app is legit and actually pay its users what they promise is good as many online sites don't pay what they promise to its users.
It is nice to know that users have Good experience working on their site. I hope that we all can such sites which are legit and not scam. So our time , money , energy and efforts are not wasted,
Referring people to an app which is free can be easy as I have experience it too.
I wish you all the best and success in the future.