How to make money on jiji

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe most of us know what jiji is, it is related to konga but what they really do on here is to link up both the buyer and the seller to meet up for a business transaction, as a matter of fact I once made use of this app and it turned out good. It happens that I wanted to buy a new phone and I heeded to the advice one of my friend gave to me, well I was able to meet the person that wanted to sell it and we negotiated. So if anyone is thinking how to make money on here, you can use the advantage of this platform to post whatever you sell online, it will be very helpful in terms of marketing and getting the chance to reach out to more customers. If you are the type that stays frequently online on WhatsApp, you should notice some of these small businesses that posts everywhere for patronage, most of them do not have a shop, for people like this, I think apps like jiji will be very beneficial to them, all they need to do is to post their items on it and I am sure they will get feedbacks from far and near.

Jiji is the app that many people are using to buy and sell goods withouts any stress.
Whenever you want to sell some thing you go there and snap what you want to sell and put it there with the price. And those who need it will equally make connection with you and negotiate how the goods will get to you in no time.
Its a place where one can sell what they are no more using again.

Jiji is quiet popular, as it's serves as a digital or online market place where things or products are listed for sales. Though, I have never purchased anything from this online market but I have seen people who did. However, there recommendation about this site is cool. I have never for once heard about scam or anything related to that on the site, though, there are scammers everywhere we just need to be watchful. But it's a great place to buy things!