Issues while taking surveys

Icydoll

Getting paid by taking surveys seems to be easy way to earn money. As per my personal experience there are always seems to be some issues .
Major problem will be like after spending Some time the survey seems to be stuck . Doesn't go to next page .These issues will be raised with some panels as technical issues .
The another problem is getting quota filled message after completing screening questions or doesn't redirect back to the orginal page .So time will be getting wasted there .
Also when we filled the profile and keep it in update we sometimes get un related surveys invitation to us .

We need lot of patience to cross these problems related to the surveys .

SHAHID987

Survey sites are good way of earning but here in my country I face some problems. Top most problem is when I complete survey and I become happy that I completed one survey and I am able to see its earning on the site account, but just after than from very next day when I try to complete another survey I get a message as this survey is not available in your country. This is so obvious that if I will complete one survey per week and earn through that, my total monthly earning will be nowhere, and I will not be able to earn any reasonable amount from these sites on monthly basis.

Min Eduok

There are several issues that can arise when taking surveys, including:
  1. Response bias: This occurs when respondents are not honest or do not answer questions truthfully.
  2. Nonresponse bias: This occurs when certain groups of people are more likely not to participate in the survey, which can skew the results.
  3. Question bias: This occurs when the wording of a question leads respondents to give a certain answer.
  4. Sampling error: This occurs when the sample of people surveyed is not representative of the population as a whole.
  5. Data entry errors: This occurs when data is entered incorrectly, which can lead to inaccurate results.
  6. Data processing errors: This occurs when data is processed incorrectly, which can lead to inaccurate results.
  7. Data analysis errors: This occurs when data is analyzed incorrectly, which can lead to inaccurate conclusions.
  8. Limited generalizability: Surveys are generally focused on specific population and may not be generalizable to other population or groups.
  9. Limited accuracy: Surveys rely on self-reported data which may not be accurate.
  1. Response bias: Response bias can occur when respondents are not truthful or honest in their answers, either due to social desirability bias (the tendency to give answers that will be viewed positively) or due to fear of reprisal.
  2. Nonresponse bias: Nonresponse bias occurs when certain groups of people are more likely not to participate in the survey. For example, older adults may be less likely to participate in an online survey, which can skew the results if the population being surveyed is mostly older adults.
  3. Question bias: Question bias occurs when the wording of a question leads respondents to give a certain answer. For example, a question that uses leading language (such as "Don't you agree that...") may lead respondents to agree with the statement, even if they would not have otherwise.
  4. Sampling error: Sampling error occurs when the sample of people surveyed is not representative of the population as a whole. For example, if a survey is conducted by phone and the population being surveyed is mostly cell phone users, the results may not be representative of the population if the survey only calls landlines.
  5. Data entry errors: Data entry errors occur when data is entered incorrectly, either due to human error or technical issues. This can lead to inaccurate results if the data is not checked for errors before it is analyzed.
  6. Data processing errors: Data processing errors occur when data is processed incorrectly, such as if the data is not properly cleaned or if the wrong statistical techniques are used. This can lead to inaccurate results if the data is not properly processed before it is analyzed.
  7. Data analysis errors: Data analysis errors occur when data is analyzed incorrectly, such as if the wrong statistical techniques are used or if the data is not properly interpreted. This can lead to inaccurate conclusions if the data is not properly analyzed.
  8. Limited generalizability: Surveys are generally focused on specific population and may not be generalizable to other population or groups. For example, a survey of college students may not be generalizable to the entire population.
  9. Limited accuracy: Surveys rely on self-reported data which may not be accurate. For example, a survey asking people about their income may not be accurate if people do not want to disclose their true income.