The little things we underestimate that causes issues for us while trying to make money online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Everyone nowadays just thinks it is easy to make money online once you have a smart phone, this is not true. The most annoying part is that people think you make income easy online compared to offline. There are some things we usually overlook that causes issues for us or makes it difficult to earn money online.

The number one thing is, not getting prepared for the challenges, you know, if you tell people you want to show them how to earn a living on the internet, they just get to eager to make the cash and care less about what they have to do in order to earn it, this is why some people gets the chance but still can’t use it to their advantage which is very sad.

Secondly, some people lack patience and perseverance, this is bad, I must say. I mean, how can you expect to start getting the juicy part without going through some rough roads. The truth is, good things do not come easily, I am not saying you can’t make an easy way, but in usual cases, you would have invested some money. Timing is everything in life, you have to be ready to put in your efforts without giving up until it yields.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I personally can identify with your second point, we can't underestimate the power of patience and perseverance.

Some people the moment they hear online earning, boom, they'll think they will be an overnight success.

If we are to remove internet from the equation, online business is much like an offline business, the same rules can be applied to both.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well said.... Although,perseverance and also preparation for shortcomings are very integral part of earning money but they are not the only perspectives needed for people that wants to make money online, even in offline you still need both to be a successful earner. Rough paths leads to success. Furthermore, We need consistency as it's a cogent part of being a successful earner anywhere.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are not making money, there are two reasons for this, one you lack proper skills, two you are not working hard. Whether you want to work online or offline, you need skills for jobs. Without skills, you don't get any jobs. People are also very impatient, they want to grow rich over night, they want to take a short cut road to success, which result in making no money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes that is how some people are doing , they do not really care on how to master the skill that is needed to make money online and I am also guilty of this, but for me I am only guilty because it it was not my own area of interest,. A lot of people have introduced several ways of making money on the internet for me but I tend to lose interest because they are not something I am interested and some of them are always quite difficult, I am learning a skill and it is the one I have interest on. you can't learn what you don't have interest and that is just the truth.