Opportunities for wealth creation for newbie with little capital

gamaisnh875

The past year has been a year of unicorn projects, despite the market always being in a fiery red state. Projects like Aptos have changed the lives of many newcomers who participated in Retroactive. In this article, I will guide newbie on the necessary steps to prepare before engaging in Retroactive.

1. Before entering the market, you need to familiarize yourself with basic terms such as "Blockchain," "Crypto," "transaction," and so on.

2. Create accounts on Google, Gmail, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc. You can either purchase a SIM card to create accounts or use OTP rental services. The most cost-effective method is to rent OTP for creating a Google account and then use that Google account or Gmail to register for other accounts such as Twitter, Discord, etc. Each Google account can create a profile on Chrome that appears on the home screen for easy management and login.

3. Download and set up wallets:

-Metamask (for EVM networks like Ethereum, BNB chain, Arbitrum, Avax, Zksync)
Remember to save the wallet recovery phrase. Metamask wallets for EVM blockchains share the same address.

- Phantom Wallet (for the Solana network)

-Keplr Wallet (for Layer 0 and Layer 1 networks on Cosmos)

-Pontem Wallet (for the Aptos network)

-Suiwallet (for the Sui network)

-ArgentX Wallet (for the StarkNet network)

4. Prepare fees on various networks for Retroactive. You can engage in P2P transactions on CEX platforms, use VND to buy USDT, use USDT to purchase platform tokens, and then withdraw them to your wallet.

5. Equip yourself with knowledge about the market, research skills, and stay updated with news to keep up with the trends. This is not something you can achieve overnight; it requires a learning process. When I first entered the market, I had to pay a "tuition fee" (or what some call "stupidity tax") to gain experience.
Register accounts on top-tier CEX platforms and complete the KYC process so that you can buy, sell, and trade quickly when needed.

6. Lastly, prepare yourself with a relaxed mindset. Testnet - Retroactive is not a guaranteed reward, but by participating, you have a chance. If you don't participate, you won't gain anything. During the first few months, be prepared to "fast" as some testnet projects may take 1-2 years before going mainnet or launching their tokens.
Be selective in choosing projects to work on, prioritize Layer1 and Layer2 blockchain projects.

yanheaynth8

What are the basic terms related to Blockchain and Crypto?

lamtraung9aj

The fee is very expensive, but with little specific capital, how much capital is needed to focus on doing this 😊))))

gamaisnh875

What are the basic terms related to Blockchain and Crypto?
Please do your research first, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here, and I'll be happy to assist you.

Bash4j

The past year has been a year of unicorn projects, despite the market always being in a fiery red state. Projects like Aptos have changed the lives of many newcomers who participated in Retroactive. In this article, I will guide newbie on the necessary steps to prepare before engaging in Retroactive.

1. Before entering the market, you need to familiarize yourself with basic terms such as "Blockchain," "Crypto," "transaction," and so on.

2. Create accounts on Google, Gmail, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc. You can either purchase a SIM card to create accounts or use OTP rental services. The most cost-effective method is to rent OTP for creating a Google account and then use that Google account or Gmail to register for other accounts such as Twitter, Discord, etc. Each Google account can create a profile on Chrome that appears on the home screen for easy management and login.

3. Download and set up wallets:

-Metamask (for EVM networks like Ethereum, BNB chain, Arbitrum, Avax, Zksync)
Remember to save the wallet recovery phrase. Metamask wallets for EVM blockchains share the same address.

- Phantom Wallet (for the Solana network)

-Keplr Wallet (for Layer 0 and Layer 1 networks on Cosmos)

-Pontem Wallet (for the Aptos network)

-Suiwallet (for the Sui network)

-ArgentX Wallet (for the StarkNet network)

4. Prepare fees on various networks for Retroactive. You can engage in P2P transactions on CEX platforms, use VND to buy USDT, use USDT to purchase platform tokens, and then withdraw them to your wallet.

5. Equip yourself with knowledge about the market, research skills, and stay updated with news to keep up with the trends. This is not something you can achieve overnight; it requires a learning process. When I first entered the market, I had to pay a "tuition fee" (or what some call "stupidity tax") to gain experience.
Register accounts on top-tier CEX platforms and complete the KYC process so that you can buy, sell, and trade quickly when needed.

6. Lastly, prepare yourself with a relaxed mindset. Testnet - Retroactive is not a guaranteed reward, but by participating, you have a chance. If you don't participate, you won't gain anything. During the first few months, be prepared to "fast" as some testnet projects may take 1-2 years before going mainnet or launching their tokens.
Be selective in choosing projects to work on, prioritize Layer1 and Layer2 blockchain projects.
I will advise we also consider crypto passive income

Crypto passive income involves maximizing returns on our crypto holdings. Although the need to hold a little capital is key. Below are some of the few strategies to earn passively in the crypto space.

Staking.
Joining the Airdrop event or Copy trading from and expect traders.

Best example is the One-Click Copy Trading feature on Bitget with a special trading program that allows anyone new to trading and crypto beginners to start trading right away. Users without the experience or time to practice active trading will let the system copy the orders placed by expert traders for them