Binance is having some serious issues imho!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
📣Binance temporarily suspended some market orders on all spot and margin trading pairs due to some technical issues detected after the last update.~

IMG_20230719_180917_822.jpg

Maxicreed

📣Binance temporarily suspended some market orders on all spot and margin trading pairs due to some technical issues detected after the last update.~

View attachment 58754
I think this situation has been resolved but it's unfortunate they have been on the news for the wrong reasons lately. I'm confident they will survive the heat and this is also one good reason not to be over reliant on one exchange.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I think this situation has been resolved but it's unfortunate they have been on the news for the wrong reasons lately. I'm confident they will survive the heat and this is also one good reason not to be over reliant on one exchange.
Well said, that's why I'm using Binance, Bitget & Bybit ... Because from the FTX scenario I've already learned that, it's better to be safe than sorry!

Olatoye Daud

It's essential for platforms like Binance to promptly address and resolve such issues to ensure the smooth functioning and security of their services. Let's hope they work swiftly to fix the problem and keep their users informed about the progress and any potential solutions. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to stay updated on their official announcements and wait for further information before making any trading decisions. Stay vigilant and let's hope for a quick resolution! 🙏🏼

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It's essential for platforms like Binance to promptly address and resolve such issues to ensure the smooth functioning and security of their services. Let's hope they work swiftly to fix the problem and keep their users informed about the progress and any potential solutions. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to stay updated on their official announcements and wait for further information before making any trading decisions. Stay vigilant and let's hope for a quick resolution! 🙏🏼
The problem has been solved. They have the best technical team, that's why they're on the top! But, diversification is the best option for us. There are plenty of exchanges u can find at CMC who are trying hard to provide best services to their users.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
You just comment on Facebook, YouTube and Blog posts.It is a legitimate earning site and pays very well. You can register and then when they accept your registration, you start earning. For any questions, please let me know.
https://socialseos.com/152
So they'll pay for using their platform to post on social media.No offence, Is their any legitimate source who will state about the data privacy of socialseos?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yes, exactly. You get paid by posting through their platform. You can give it a try. You can earn 6-8 cents for every post.
That's an awesome deal. By the way, have you tried TypeIt? That's a keyboard (Basically A WEB3 app that pays you every time you type anything. This project's native token TYPE is available at Bitget.