Is Web development Saturated In 2023

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As someone who has been involved in web development for several years now, I often get asked whether I think the field is becoming oversaturated, especially given the explosive growth of technology and the number of people entering the industry every year. Here's my personal take on the matter.

there has been a significant increase in the number of people pursuing careers in web development in recent years. With the rise of online education and coding bootcamps, more and more individuals are able to learn skills to become web developers, and many are taking advantage of this opportunity.

But I don't believe that this means that the field is saturated. In fact, I think that there is still plenty of room for growth and innovation in web development. there may be more competition for certain jobs or projects, there are also many new opportunities emerging all the time like the web3 that I talked about in my recent article.

This isn't to say that there won't be challenges or that it will be easy to succeed as a web developer in 2023 compared to the times back. there will always be competition, I believe that for those who are dedicated about web development and work hard, there will always be opportunities to make money.