How to start carrier in web development?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
With most businesses going digital these days, having a great website has become a necessity. Hence, web development has become a high-demand service.

How To Start
Starting a web development business requires mastering the main coding languages used for website programming. These include HTML, JavaScript, PHP, etc all important programs. However, these are for desktop websites only. Nowadays, people use mobile devices more, so a great website is one that is also accessible to mobile users, and for this, you also need to understand the requirements like mobile development and UX design.

How To Learn?
If you lack this knowledge, don't worry; there are numerous online and offline courses available to teach you. You can also learn this for free on YouTube, but in case you get stuck somewhere, take a course so that it is possible to ask an expert.

How To Begin?
When you're all done, meet business owners, showcase your work, and submit a claim to spruce up their website. Find new businesses and submit a claim to build a beautiful website for them.​

Mika

VIP Contributor
People who are not programmers and who do not have never worked in this field believe that programming is really lucrative career. Therefore, they tryst to suggest this career to many people. However, trust me, it is very difficult to build a career in this niche, and this is also as difficult as establishing a career in writing or graphic design. I hear that web designers can make just about $50-$60 thousand in the US, but for me making even $2000 per month through web development is difficult. This field is as competitive as other career fields. We need to be exceptionally talented, and exceptional talent is rare among most of us. Before you choose this career option you need to see whether you can actually make money by working in this field. Don't look for money making potential always, also look if you are really passionate about your chosen career

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Every work is difficult; everyone has their own expertise. I never said that it could be done "easily," in fact, it will look simple only when the mind is put into the work. The work you do because you do not feel like it will always seem complicated to you. Also, if you don't have a good market near you, don't get your hopes up at all.

Not everyone earns that much, even in America; they find markets and customers. This makes a career. At the end of this thread, a hint has been given explaining its importance and how to find it.

If you have skills and you like to do this, then find your market; nowadays, every business is happening online. Be sure that you want to built a serious carrier in this field, but keep some alternatives ready in case you later change your mind and move to another carrier.