Trends To Watch Out For In Web Development In 2023

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you are always on the lookout for new trends and technologies that can help you to create better, faster, and more efficient web apps, then you are in the right place, With 2023 well underway, I thought I'd share some of the top web development trends.

The first one on the list is probably low code and no code development, pne of the biggest trends in web development right now is the rise of low code and no code development platforms. these platforms allow developers to create websites and applications without writing any code. this can be a great way to speed up development time and reduce costs easily, but it also means that developers will need to have a strong understanding of these platforms in order to stay competitive if not they will be out of business.

Then there is progressive web apps (PWA) another trend that I think will continue to grow in 2023 is the use of PWA. these are web applications that look and feel like native apps, but are built using web technologies like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. They can be installed on a user's device just like a native app, and offer features like offline access and push notifications, there are many apps like this on playstore.