Is The Unavailability of PayPal The Biggest Reason Why Many People Cannot Earn Money Online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes it is one of the reasons encounter by mostly tier 3 countries and without the needed payment account to receive funds then the whole essence of working on the site will be defeated. I Know a lot of people that can't work online because of this. So it does hinder people

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The unavailability of PayPal is not and should not be the reason why third tier countries cannot make money online. The submission of the poster is quite right that many online websites prefer PayPal but there are many alternatives to this method. I fact there are some Nigerians, for instance, that have PayPal account and even recieve through this though illegitimate.

arunima25

Verified member
I always preferred sites that paid through PayPal. It's the only way that I am getting paid by the online sites that I am working with other than gift vouchers and some that pay in your Paytm wallet for Indian users. It has been more than 15 years that I have PayPal account and never faced any issues. In last few years, new rules have come in our country. We can't save our money in PayPal and neither can we request for a withdrawal at our wish. As soon as the money comes to our account, it is automatically transferred to our bank account within 48 hours. I find that hassle free.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In my country , I can only send money using PayPal, but can not receive my earnings through PayPal and this confirms what you are saying. I have been on different earninng websites and saw this limitation too. Though I no longer care about such restrictions anymore as I am already having legit PayPal exchangers who give me their address to submit to such websites and Receive my earnings.

arunima25

Verified member
Mylot is one site that pays only through PayPal..There were few active members there from Pakistan and Bangladesh. They now go missing as Paypal has stopped services to these countries. So definitely PayPal unavailability in these countries makes it tough for users of these countries to join such sites and earn. Many sites have some more mode of payment other than PayPal to encourage people from these countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In my country , I can only send money using PayPal, but can not receive my earnings through PayPal and this confirms what you are saying. I have been on different earninng websites and saw this limitation too. Though I no longer care about such restrictions anymore as I am already having legit PayPal exchangers who give me their address to submit to such websites and Receive my earnings.
The unavailability of PayPal shouldn't be the reason why someone cannot make money online and I quite disagree with the poster. It is very easy for you to create a PayPal account with Nigeria IP. I personally have been verified PayPal account which I used my Nigerian details to open and I receive and send funds around the world.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been searching for many online money making opportunities for the past 10 years. Honestly speaking, I have came across many online earning websites out there on the Internet, but the really big problem was that almost all the websites only used to pay through Paypal only! Only now many websites have started paying in cryptocurrencies, however, when cryptocurrencies were not popular, almost all the websites used to process payments only through PayPal and this was the biggest reason why I was never able to earn a single penny online. Have you also noticed and experienced the same thing? In short, is the unavailability of PayPal really one of the biggest reasons why people living in Tier 3 countries are not able to earn money at all?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The unavailability of PayPal shouldn't be the reason why someone cannot make money online and I quite disagree with the poster. It is very easy for you to create a PayPal account with Nigeria IP. I personally have been verified PayPal account which I used my Nigerian details to open and I receive and send funds around the world.
This is nice to know then, even though I already have information regarding it but I have been thinking of it as being very risky since you could get your funds seized when ever PayPal detect your account to not be one owned by someone in the country that you claimed to be from since Nigerian PayPal accounts can't receive funds .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The unavailability of PayPal is not and should not be the reason why third tier countries cannot make money online. The submission of the poster is quite right that many online websites prefer PayPal but there are many alternatives to this method. I fact there are some Nigerians, for instance, that have PayPal account and even recieve through this though illegitimate.

I feel that indeed unavailability of PayPal is the biggest reason why many people are not able to earn money online. You were right when you stated that there are many websites that pay through other methods other than Paypal. However, please remember that those websites require you to be a skilled worker in order to make money whereas other websites that pay you through PayPal does not require you to be a skilled worker.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I feel that indeed unavailability of PayPal is the biggest reason why many people are not able to earn money online. You were right when you stated that there are many websites that pay through other methods other than Paypal. However, please remember that those websites require you to be a skilled worker in order to make money whereas other websites that pay you through PayPal does not require you to be a skilled worker.
That's right but PayPal doesn't exempt any country from registering. The only thing is that there is no full functionality of PayPal in some countries and this is not really a problem. There is now option of cryptocurrency on PayPal, aside this, you can easily transfer to another PayPal users in exchange for fiat currency. People just don't want to stress themselves, that's all.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mylot is one site that pays only through PayPal..There were few active members there from Pakistan and Bangladesh. They now go missing as Paypal has stopped services to these countries. So definitely PayPal unavailability in these countries makes it tough for users of these countries to join such sites and earn. Many sites have some more mode of payment other than PayPal to encourage people from these countries.

MyLot is not the only website that pays only through PayPal. Almost 99 percent of all the money making websites only pay through PayPal. According to some news sources, PayPal have no plans to come to some of the countries any sooner. PayPal already has much success conducting business in developed countries like United States, Canada, Australia, etc. It might be possible that PayPal might be available to all the countries within the period of 50 years, but this is only possible if the country's banking system complies with United States' government financial policies.

arunima25

Verified member
MyLot is not the only website that pays only through PayPal. Almost 99 percent of all the money making websites only pay through PayPal. According to some news sources, PayPal have no plans to come to some of the countries any sooner. PayPal already has much success conducting business in developed countries like United States, Canada, Australia, etc. It might be possible that PayPal might be available to all the countries within the period of 50 years, but this is only possible if the country's banking system complies with United States' government financial policies.
I checked the list and there is a long one for countries where PayPal has not reached yet. It would be good if they could reach there. That would definitely benefit lot of people and also encourage more online participation.
I remember that these members were very active for some time and their posts also indicated that they were paid. But then all of a sudden they disappeared siting the issue that PayPal is no more in their country. Seems that PayPal actually stopped it's service to few countries recently and that includes Bangladesh and Pakistan. I am not sure about the reason.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The world is coming of age for more civilization and development of more payment gateway online. You can see payoneer, payeer, skrill, perfect money, Cryptocurrency etc, all competing with Paypal. Don't you think one day PayPal might be forced to make changes concerning restrictions and charges?? based on the consistent competition posed by other payment gateways that is allowing third grade countries to use their services.

arunima25

Verified member
The world is coming of age for more civilization and development of more payment gateway online. You can see payoneer, payeer, skrill, perfect money, Cryptocurrency etc, all competing with Paypal. Don't you think one day PayPal might be forced to make changes concerning restrictions and charges?? based on the consistent competition posed by other payment gateways that is allowing third grade countries to use their services.
You are right. Competition is getting heated up in the market with more payment gateways coming into action. Many sites have provided alternative payment gateways too as options to lure more members from the countries where PayPal is not operational. It seems that PayPal accepts crypto currency now and so they do realise that they need to be in the race. Their transaction fees is still on higher side and maybe in future they bring it down too.