Is The Unavailability of PayPal The Biggest Reason Why Many People Cannot Earn Money Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Its just a shame that PayPal restricted us from using their payment gateway to receive funds and send funds online. And that's what most top earning sites are using to pay their workers. But those who are very smart used another means to access PayPal and are now using it to take earnings online, even earning from those high paying sites that only accepts PayPal.

Yeah! Unavailability of PayPal is the main reason why I have not been successful when it comes to earning money. It is only now only a few websites have started paying through cryptocurrencies and this made me relax a bit and take a deep breathe of comfort. However, still 99.99 percent of the money making opportunitues all over the internet only use paypal. God knows when we will be able to use Paypal, as Paypal will not come to my country and they have stated this themselves.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is not a big problem that earning website deosn't pay with PayPal because many other earning websites pays with other meaning of payment that might be available in your country but still limited to a platform that pays with PayPal if it is not available in your country means waste of your time because paypal know good VPN and proxy tricks and open from a country that is not your country they pay software engeneer to handle this kind of situation so do not think with a VPN you can profit from paypal services it is wrong thinking.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that websites that choose to pay only through Paypal are harming themselves because if they would have supported other methods of payments like Payeer, Perfect Money, or cryptocurrencies, then more and more people would have joined their money earning website(s) and this would greatly improve the number of members of a website. Hence, a website that only pays through Paypal is harming none but itself.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I joined a paying site last year I invited several friends to try their hand on forum posting. Of the 5 that I invited only 1 joined because she was the only one with a Paypal account. The rest have no Paypal account so they couldn't join the forum even if they are very interested. For me, Paypal is a necessity when dealing with online transactions.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The world is coming of age for more civilization and development of more payment gateway online. You can see payoneer, payeer, skrill, perfect money, Cryptocurrency etc, all competing with Paypal. Don't you think one day PayPal might be forced to make changes concerning restrictions and charges?? based on the consistent competition posed by other payment gateways that is allowing third grade countries to use their services.

I do not think that Paypal would be forced to make changes because Paypal is pretty influential organization that complies with the U.S laws, rules, and regulations. Paypal is not available in many countries because Paypal management and people who run it think that certain countries are known for money laundering and criminal activities and this is why they (Paypal) would not conduct business in certain countries.

Josemendez

Verified member
When I started my online journey , my inability to receive PayPal money made it difficult for me to make money but as time goes on many online earning platforms started accepting cryptocurrency as a source of payment ,and luckily cryptocurrency is available in my country , so right now I am comfortable earning online without much challenge.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not think that Paypal would be forced to make changes because Paypal is pretty influential organization that complies with the U.S laws, rules, and regulations. Paypal is not available in many countries because Paypal management and people who run it think that certain countries are known for money laundering and criminal activities and this is why they (Paypal) would not conduct business in certain countries.
I understand that PayPal is working based on rules and regulation compliance that is preferably to the U.S government. They choose to offer authorization to the country they feel is very much safer to do business with, and reduce money laundering. They want to give their payment institution new look and operate legitimately for long just as they've been doing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I understand that PayPal is working based on rules and regulation compliance that is preferably to the U.S government. They choose to offer authorization to the country they feel is very much safer to do business with, and reduce money laundering. They want to give their payment institution new look and operate legitimately for long just as they've been doing.

Well, I can only hope Paypal at least allows Nigerians to receive and withdraw funds. I can only hope that you would also be able to receive and withdraw funds using Paypal business account as you stated. After observing the fact that Paypal is not offering its services in many countries, I can safely conclude that Paypal can be one of the biggest reasons why many people living in Tier 3 countries are not able to make money. However, websites that only use Paypal to pay its members are also to be blamed for why people living in Asian and African countries are not able to earn money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I can only hope Paypal at least allows Nigerians to receive and withdraw funds. I can only hope that you would also be able to receive and withdraw funds using Paypal business account as you stated. After observing the fact that Paypal is not offering its services in many countries, I can safely conclude that Paypal can be one of the biggest reasons why many people living in Tier 3 countries are not able to make money. However, websites that only use Paypal to pay its members are also to be blamed for why people living in Asian and African countries are not able to earn money online.
Its just a shame that PayPal restricted us from using their payment gateway to receive funds and send funds online. And that's what most top earning sites are using to pay their workers. But those who are very smart used another means to access PayPal and are now using it to take earnings online, even earning from those high paying sites that only accepts PayPal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right. Competition is getting heated up in the market with more payment gateways coming into action. Many sites have provided alternative payment gateways too as options to lure more members from the countries where PayPal is not operational. It seems that PayPal accepts crypto currency now and so they do realise that they need to be in the race. Their transaction fees is still on higher side and maybe in future they bring it down too.
At the moment PayPal isn't accepting crypto payment using PayPal funds for some countries that is permitted, only the united states and united kingdom is permitted to exchange their PayPal funds for that. Even now i don't think it is well set up for those two countries to buy crypto with their PayPal funds, if not it could've been on the vital this day.

Josemendez

Verified member
God knows when we will be able to use Paypal, as Paypal will not come to my country and they have stated this themselves
That's very sad. As for my country , they are available but their availability is of no use to us because we can only send PayPal fund to people any where in the world but we cannot be able to receive PayPal fund to our account. When I contacted them , they said that it is issue between them and our financial institution.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been searching for many online money making opportunities for the past 10 years. Honestly speaking, I have came across many online earning websites out there on the Internet, but the really big problem was that almost all the websites only used to pay through Paypal only! Only now many websites have started paying in cryptocurrencies, however, when cryptocurrencies were not popular, almost all the websites used to process payments only through PayPal and this was the biggest reason why I was never able to earn a single penny online. Have you also noticed and experienced the same thing? In short, is the unavailability of PayPal really one of the biggest reasons why people living in Tier 3 countries are not able to earn money at all?
It really a big problem to me in fact I still have up to $29 there and they just ban me for no reason and said until 6month before they will allow me to operate. It really bad that our country did not allow us to make money and yet there is no job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah! Unavailability of PayPal is the main reason why I have not been successful when it comes to earning money. It is only now only a few websites have started paying through cryptocurrencies and this made me relax a bit and take a deep breathe of comfort. However, still 99.99 percent of the money making opportunitues all over the internet only use paypal. God knows when we will be able to use Paypal, as Paypal will not come to my country and they have stated this themselves.
Don't worry the problem of PayPal will soon be over for us. After my I.T here in my country, I'll have chance to go my bank to get a Visa or MasterCard in order to complete my verification process with PayPal. That will be the last straw to set up the PayPal. Then we'll be receiving PayPal funds. With my own PayPal you'll receive funds from it then I'll pay you in Cryptocurrency using Binance. Working on other fields that ask for PayPal payment won't be a burden to us again.

Last edited:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Don't worry the problem of PayPal will soon be over for us. After my I.T here in my country, I'll have chance to go my bank to get a Visa or MasterCard in order to complete my verification process with PayPal. That will be the last straw to set up the PayPal. Then we'll be receiving PayPal funds. With my own PayPal you'll receive funds from it then I'll pay you in Cryptocurrency using Binance. Working on other fields that ask for PayPal payment won't be a burden to us again.

This is so great to hear. I thank you with the bottom of my heart, my dear friend. :love: Why do not you also teach this verification method to other people who are living in Nigeria so that they can also withdraw their Paypal earning to the Nigerian currency? All they need to do is connect their Visa or Mastercard with their Paypal, right? I live in Pakistan and here there is no such thing as Paypal because Paypal does not exist here due to the fact that they do not provide any service in here in Pakistan.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is so great to hear. I thank you with the bottom of my heart, my dear friend. :love: Why do not you also teach this verification method to other people who are living in Nigeria so that they can also withdraw their Paypal earning to the Nigerian currency? All they need to do is connect their Visa or Mastercard with their Paypal, right? I live in Pakistan and here there is no such thing as Paypal because Paypal does not exist here due to the fact that they do not provide any service in here in Pakistan.
If i teach you the way too, you'll create a PayPal account that will be working even as you're living in the Pakistan. You can PM me for that, and I'll simply teach you as my friend, what you need to learn about and create your own working PayPal business or personal account. Most of the Nigerians knows about it here, but they don't like such, cos they fear that PayPal will lock their account one day and their funds will be frozen too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If i teach you the way too, you'll create a PayPal account that will be working even as you're living in the Pakistan. You can PM me for that, and I'll simply teach you as my friend, what you need to learn about and create your own working PayPal business or personal account. Most of the Nigerians knows about it here, but they don't like such, cos they fear that PayPal will lock their account one day and their funds will be frozen too.

Thanks, my friend. I do trust you, dear. I am okay with you receiving my payments in your Paypal account. I just hope that the process will run smoothly. So, how many more days do you think it will take to complete the whole procedure and start receiving payments? I just hope that it will be done much sooner than expected. :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks, my friend. I do trust you, dear. I am okay with you receiving my payments in your Paypal account. I just hope that the process will run smoothly. So, how many more days do you think it will take to complete the whole procedure and start receiving payments? I just hope that it will be done much sooner than expected. :)
It will take a month from now cos of the I.T I told you about, which will take more than four weeks of my time to complete. Its simply school engagement errand, so i must complete it in order to have a better grade. I only have time for my I.T and online for now, I'm not moving to the bank now cos of the crowd, I don't like another stressful thing for now.

arunima25

Verified member
The unavailability of PayPal shouldn't be the reason why someone cannot make money online and I quite disagree with the poster. It is very easy for you to create a PayPal account with Nigeria IP. I personally have been verified PayPal account which I used my Nigerian details to open and I receive and send funds around the world.
That sounds strange. When it is unavailable in your country, how could you go for a verified account. As much as I know about PayPal, we need to have a verified bank account linked to our account. So, they should be aware that you are from a country and their services is unavailable there. Despite that they verified your account and you are using it for transactions. I hope it doesn't land you in any trouble later. You need to be careful. I heard of them freezing and holding few accounts.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I live in a country where PayPal is not fully supported in the sense that you cannot receive payment with it but I still have a PayPal account. And the beautiful thing is that I verified the Paypal account weed my correct details and of course since then I have been this month only using it without any problem for over a year now. I don't think not owing PayPal account is the problem most people don't make money online.

uforwealth

Verified member
Yes, the Unavailability of Paypal to receive funds in third-tier countries like Nigeria is one of the factors militating against the financial breakthrough of the residents of this part of the world.

As a Nigerian, I have been discouraged to work and make money online by many legit freelance websites That have only PayPal as their payment platform for their clients.

I urge Paypal to officially allow Nigerian Paypal accounts to receive funds.