Is paywave a scam or legit?

D

Deleted member 62875

Few days ago I came across a app that is paywave,i believed that legit apps that reward exist so I say let me give paywave a trial.
So I went further and browse to know about the app but unfortunately I didn't have the exact information I want. But since it's a trial I went ahead to register, I found out that I most have a coupon code for me to register, everything was there, the moderators whatsapp link,his contact and name.when I saw that I was like yes..... Because it's seems to be like CASH EARNERS which is also a rewarding app so hit the moderator, he sent me his account number and I did the transfer of 1k for the coupon code.I received the code and went back to the app for sign up but fortunately the app is popping out, something went wrong I was like what?Is this a dream or reality because from what I am seeing is like I am scammed.Mean while I went back to the moderator via whatsapp and chat him telling him what the page is popping out, something went wrong, to my greatest surprise ,the guy said to me that the coupon code has expired and I was like really? With an eye lacriminated,since then the guy is not coming online. What I want to know is that, is paywave legit? Have anyone here benefits from it? Is anybody using paywave?

Wiserr

Well, I also came across this app called Pavewave, can you imagine they even showed me payment proof about it saying it is legit, I have been totally convinced that it is legit and one can earn money with it, considering the fact that everything about it is easy to understand, everything also seems to be simple, at that time I wanted to give it a trial, though I lack the necessary fund to do it, I kept it at the back of my mind that anytime I got the necessary fund to do it, I will give it a trial, not knowing that my friends who has heard about it has already given out there money for that, I consider that as giving out money because one cannot benefit from it, at long last after they started everything and finished they began to complain about the app thay it doesn't pay, that is why it is very important that before engaging in any online business one has to be very careful, it doesn't matter only about payment prove, some of the payment proves are from either the owner of the platform or it was edited which is a fake, I still consider that app as scam.