Is Moneypolo A Scam Payment Processor?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We live in a world where many online payment processors could be found. As far as I know, online payment processors' existence could be traced back to the 90's because this is the time when PayPal and some other payment processors like E-Gold were created. However, the fact of the matter is that not all the payment processors are reliable and I think that this quite evident from the fact that many payment processor's owners were caught lying and cheating people. In fact, certain payment processors were also involved in money laundering and illegal transfer of funds. We have the example of E-Gold, Payza, and Liberty Reserve in the past. All of these payment processors were quite fast and reliable.

In fact, I remember having an account with Payza before they were taken down by the government. They were operating fine and I must say that they had professional support and a really great looking interface. They also offered many different types of account. had they never involved in illegal activities, they would have been thriving today. The same goes for liberty Reserve and E-Gold. However, I have heard of a payment processor called "Moneypolo". I have read several reviews and almost 90 percent of reviews are bad. So is MoneyPolo a scam?