Is money making easy?

Emahnuel

But most of the time, making money is hard, there are no shortcuts, it's arduous, and it's really a grind. If you want to make money, that's what you have to look forward to. ... Yes, it gets easier after a while, and when you see someone who has money, they are probably making it seem like it was easy.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, on a personal perspective I cannot generalize or speak for everyone but I will speak according to my point of view. Making money online is not easy and has never been easy because the competition online is a whole lot of challenge to deal with, especially for unskilled workers. Prior to this time when I started working on this forum before I could even identify a legitimate and a well-paying site which I will not end up wasting my resources and energy and at the end of the day I'm not being paid. It took me several months before I was able to come across Bizdustry forum which from there, I got insight to Trendri forum. Making money online demands a lot of motivation to remain focused due to the fact that, there is no one to supervise or make sure you are committed in doing your job.

Making money online might be readily easy for those who are acquainted with skills but to those who are still managing the crumbs, it might be hard. There are also challenges that comes with making money online, because there are some online jobs that has daily target to be met on a daily basis.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I will definitely not say that making money is an easy job. making money is quite harder because of many different reasons.

People Do Not Have Opportunities To Make Money

This is one of the most common reasons. People do not gate many chances to make make money both in the online and in the offline world. There are so many people in the world who try to find opportunities but I think that one of the main reasons why opportunities are lack is because of lack of resources. Not all the companies can hire thousands of workers due to size limitation of business.

People Do Not Have Experience

There was a time when I was seeking job in the year 2020 and 2021. I used to buy newspaper and read many job advertisements. The employers usually used to have high demands. They used to always prefer employees with experience. Not all the people have experience.

Qualification Problems

believe it or not, many people are simply not qualified enough for a job. Many people think that qualification is not relevant but this is a wrong believe. Qualification is as important as skills and experience in the field and many people are simply not qualified enough.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you it is not easy to make money online unless you want to be deceived. You are going to get scammed if you have the mindset of making easy money on the internet.

Internet is just a medium to make money faster but that does not mean you are not going to put in some work before you start making money.

This is where most people who are just getting started to make money online get it wrong. They believe that there are a lot of free money on the internet. This is the reason why they develop a get-rich-quick mindset.

They have it in mind that they are going to get rich quickly within a short period of time if they start working online. Unfortunately things don't work that way.

The first thing you need to do is to look for a proven strategy to make consistent income online. Knowing a proven strategy Is Not Enough, you have to put in some work on that proven strategy and stick to it before you start making consistent income.

you must be dedicated and ready to work hard if you want to make passive income online. There is nothing like free money online. When you know about this you will never be frustrated about making money online.

Ayeshabashir

I am always says that making money is not easy at all.It is true that when you make money online then you don't need to go outside and work under the pressure of boss.But only for this reason we cannot say that making money online is easy.

In order to.earn money online we must give our decent time ,our proper attention and dedication to this.We must set our schedual for online work .It is true that we can work here at any time there is no time limit but it does not means we can earn money without giving time.Your time will decide how much you will be able to earn in a day.Secondly you must have a proper experience and knowledge about online work as is required in offline job.

Your eyes can also be effected due to large screening time .So ,care should be taken when doing online jobs.

Last edited:

Ajebo25

Verified member
bro nothing is easy in this life especially making money I got to know of that when I became older making money online is as the same as making money offlinebthe only difference is that online you have time for break, you work at your own time unlike offline work where you have a specific time to get to work take a break and close for the day working offline is very hard now because of the hard situation of the country the only way to make something now is working online I remember when I was working at bestnaija forum a post was #5 which was frustrating though some people still did it I took the referring on the website as my jib and referred up to 700 members the only problem they had was that tge admin was not consistent on the forum.

when I used to write for opera news hub I saw hell because of their rules my articles was always disapproved as I was frustrated on what to do I made not less that #6000 from them the most annoying part was that a post had to be see by 1000 people before you will be given a penny all this was what made me know that making money is hard and only the hard working can make it