How easy is online money making to you?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Making money online is easy for some people and for some others it is very difficult for them. This can be traced to the fact that experience people online find it easier to make money on the internet because they have been in the game for a while.

But those who are newbies will find it very difficult to make money on the internet for themselves especially when they do not have those that will guide them carefully.

A lot of newbies will even end up investing in so many scam platforms and they will use their money and at the end of the day they may not be interested in making money online again. This has actually been the case with myself and I lost a whole lot of money but that didn't make me to give up in making money online.

I actually tried as much as possible to connect with those who are already successful in the internet space and I was able to learn a lot of things from them. I think this is the best way in which you can use to make money online.

The worst part is that when you read some certain things and watch some YouTube videos you'll be very much confused because most of the things they teach on YouTube is not practicable.

On my quest to make money on the internet I have experienced ups and downs but not withstanding my online earnings is getting better. How easy has online money making been to you over the years?.

Manasha1

I totally agree with you. Earning money online can be intimidating for novices since there are so many possibilities and tools accessible, some of which may be fraudulent. Before spending your time and money in any possibility, it is critical to conduct research and get advice from knowledgeable persons.

Interacting with and learning from accomplished people in your niche may be quite beneficial in directing your online path. It's also critical to have a clear plan in place and to keep focused on your objectives rather than being influenced by every new chance that comes your way. Cheers to all earning people here

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Making money online is harder than making money offline because you will encounter that online platforms pays lower than offline ones.
That's true, most of the platforms that does not require you to have any skill before making money on the internet pays very little amount of money and it will not be sustainable to you.

But in the offline space you can get some jobs that does not require you to have some certain skills but it may be a sustainable. so in that case it can be easier to make money in the offline space than the online space but if you take a lot of time online and learn the necessary things you can be more successful and you also have the chance to venture into several things simultaneously in the online space.

You are also in total charge of your time when you are making money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online isn't easy to me. I think it comes with a lot of challenges just like the jobs offline. But engaging in it is really rewarding so one must have the right approach and dedication before engaging in one.

But then, many people find making money online pretty easy as they might have the skills and the knowledge to work the jobs online. To easily get jobs is to go for a niche that aligns with your skills and interest. money making online is competitive too.

cryptofaucets

Making money online is easy for some people and for some others it is very difficult for them. This can be traced to the fact that experience people online find it easier to make money on the internet because they have been in the game for a while.

But those who are newbies will find it very difficult to make money on the internet for themselves especially when they do not have those that will guide them carefully.

A lot of newbies will even end up investing in so many scam platforms and they will use their money and at the end of the day they may not be interested in making money online again. This has actually been the case with myself and I lost a whole lot of money but that didn't make me to give up in making money online.

I actually tried as much as possible to connect with those who are already successful in the internet space and I was able to learn a lot of things from them. I think this is the best way in which you can use to make money online.

The worst part is that when you read some certain things and watch some YouTube videos you'll be very much confused because most of the things they teach on YouTube is not practicable.

On my quest to make money on the internet I have experienced ups and downs but not withstanding my online earnings is getting better. How easy has online money making been to you over the years?.
I believe the easiest way to make money online is by completing surveys.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We must note that online world and offline world are pretty different. However, there are certain things that are quite common when it comes to making money online and having a day job. The fact remains that making money from the comfort of your home may sound like an appealing idea, it is quite difficult to make money online.

The fact of the matter remains that if you actually want to make money online, then it would be quite important to possess some kind of ability. For example, you learn coding and work on various different platforms that offer jobs related to programing and coding. However, competition in the online world is quite high. Similarly competition in the offline world is also quite high as well.

This is something you should keep in mind. Learning skills is quite important because employers will always prefer people who possess skills. This is where most of the people fail. You can even start your own blog as well. You could start a YouTube channel and make money. All of these ways to make money online will surely take a lots of time. You may never become rich overnight. you have to work hard and diligently.

JasonCherry

Do you know that according to Pew Research, about one in every six Americans has earned money using online gig platforms. I am definitely one of those people. I don't want to change my online work ever.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I was juggling between online and offline work, I was earning through both methods, and then I ditched working offline to concentrate my career on online work. So, you can understand making money online is easier for me. Well, I do not mean to say I make tons of money online and I am super rich, but what I mean is it is not very difficult for me to make money online as I have high paying skills and also run my own business

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Do you know that according to Pew Research, about one in every six Americans has earned money using online gig platforms. I am definitely one of those people. I don't want to change my online work ever.

When it comes to making money online, there are many things that you must notice. making money online is certainly not that easy. However, it should not be that hard either. If you want to make money online, there are many different kinds of factors that you should be considering.

You may experience ups and downs

Making money online is just like making money offline. You may experience many different kinds of conditions and there may be many situations where you may experience ups and downs. This is a pretty normal thing. Sometimes you may be able to make a lots of money, however, on certain days, you may be able to make much money. This may entirely depend on the amount of work available.

Make sure that you are getting paid fairly

This is something that you should consider in the best manner. You must make sure that if you are putting a lots of effort, then you are also getting paid in a fair manner for that. This may not sound important, but it is quite important. You should not waste your time on scams and other so-called "opportunities" that simply won't pay you or compensate you for your efforts.