Online Surveys - Easy Money or a Scam?

NexusSolution

Online Surveys - Easy Money or a Scam?

Greetings, fellow forum members! I'm curious about the legitimacy of online surveys as a means of making money. While they seem like an easy and convenient option, I'm wondering if there are any scams to be aware of. Has anyone had success with online surveys, or encountered any fraudulent ones? Let's discuss!

Shaf

Verified member
It depends on which part of the world you reside in, and the availability of surveys to the residents there. Most developing countries are not qualified for surveys, so it would be a waste of time for them.

On the other hand, those on some countries where surveys are available consider the pay too low compared to the effort they have to put in, and it's not enough to cater for their cost of living.

Ultimately, it depends on the individual, how much money they can make from other sources and if they can spare the time to make that extra bucks, even if it's not much.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah a lot of survey sites are real and paying but some are also fake but I will agree that the legitimacy of online surveys as a means of making money is genuine. but first you have to establish that you are eligible for them as for me I get disqualified all the time so I have skip it now.

While completing survey seem like an easy and convenient option, but you should know that they are long and boring ones so it gets boring sometimes. about you wondering if. there are any scams to be aware of. . yes be wary of site with too high pay.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Hey and welcome! Internet surveys can be a genuine method to make additional money, but you must be wary and wary of scammers. Certain survey websites may offer large prizes or request personal details, such as credit card information, which could raise red flags.

Before joining up for any survey websites, it's usually a good idea to conduct some homework. Check for reviews and ratings from other users to measure their experiences and confirm the website's validity. However, bear in mind that online survey payments are often low, so be skeptical of any companies that claim enormous returns for little work. cheers.