Making Money Online: The Easy Way Vs. The Best Way

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online there are numerous methods that will bring you easy money, there are also methods that are the best ways to make money.

So, what’s the difference between the easy way and the best way?

Well, the easy way is the method that will allow you to make money without any hard work and without spending a lot of time. For example, posting on forums is an easy way. You can start posting on paid-to-post forums and make money. Likewise, micro jobs are also easy way, you do not have to work hard to make money by working on micro job sites.

The best method is the method that brings you good income. While paid-to-post forums and micro job sites are easy methods, you cannot make a lot of money or build sustainable income through these methods, however, freelancing can be the best method because you can earn full-time.

Shaf

Verified member
It is good to go for jobs that are more difficult but pay more. It is better in terms of maximizing your time, efforts and income. A lot of people who start working online don't have this though, I know I still don't have those skills even after 5 years.

Fir such people, it will be better to start anything that pays you no matter how small the money is, while you learn the skills to make more money. It is even better if you have a job that can cater for your needs since you can focus for an entire year or two on learning skills.

That's why it's never advisable to quit your job because you feel that you can make it big and get all the freedom you want by working online. The stress of not knowing how to pay the bills you have piling up is distracting and will stop you from doing what's necessary to be successful online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that you can be able to make tangible amount of money from paid to post forums or Microjobs platforms but it is important and necessary you understand that you cannot depend on them to make full-time income for yourself.

The reason is because even if you work very hard on these platforms you cannot be able to make houses of Dollars from them. I always advise people that work on these platforms to try as much as possible to create other sources of income so that at the end of the day they will try to make something reasonable for themselves.

Trying as much as possible to create passive income method for yourself is also very important and necessary. The good thing is that you can use paid to post forums or microjobs platforms to raise money to get started in order to be able to make some good amount of money for yourself on the internet on the long run.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing, you may come to find out that sometimes the posting of content on a paid to post platform may even be among one of the most stressful way of making money. It is easy and you can just do it directly and start earning without having to go through some complicated process but sometimes it comes with a lot of stress.

I believe that one of the most easiest way you can make money is freelancing but at the same time it is quite difficult because the process you have to go through to monetize your freelancing account for people to start ordering for a gig directly from you is not always easy , but as long as you will be able to break that process everything will becomes easy and short .

Every earning opportunities will always present a difficult situation at some points .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
What I have come to understand about making money on the internet is that jobs that are quite difficult to do are always the best in the sense that there is always a lesser competition in these areas of online business compared to certain jobs that are easier to do , such jobs are always the most competitive.

That's just the reason that if I am interested to be a freelancer , I will mostly go and learn skills that are quite difficult for other people to do. This will present me less stress because there won't be much competition in that area than a situation which i learn things that are much more popular such as writing or graphic designing. With graphic design or writing skill in a freelance platform you will always have a lot of competition to face and that makes it quite difficult for you to make money as a freelancer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online there are numerous methods that will bring you easy money, there are also methods that are the best ways to make money.

So, what’s the difference between the easy way and the best way?

Well, the easy way is the method that will allow you to make money without any hard work and without spending a lot of time. For example, posting on forums is an easy way. You can start posting on paid-to-post forums and make money. Likewise, micro jobs are also easy way, you do not have to work hard to make money by working on micro job sites.

The best method is the method that brings you good income. While paid-to-post forums and micro job sites are easy methods, you cannot make a lot of money or build sustainable income through these methods, however, freelancing can be the best method because you can earn full-time.

I can understand your points. There are many ways you can make money much easily. On the other hand, there are many ways that would allow you to make money the hard way. There are many easy ways to make money. For example, you could work money as a freelancer on a micro job site and you could get paid for completing micro jobs and tasks.

However, the main drawback of working on such kind of sites is that you will get paid a really low amount of money in the first place. This is why many people would avoid such kind of sites. For me, micro jobs sites is just a way to make some extra cash, nothing else. On the other hand, you can make money through "best ways" that are actually quite hard.

For example, you could make money by working as a writer, graphic designer, photographer, and earn cash by working as a transcriber as well. However, all of these freelancing jobs require you to be a qualified person. In many cases, you may need to learn the skills associated with these professions and you must also face challenges such as competition as well when it comes to these high-paying professions.