Is money making easy?

Emahnuel

But most of the time, making money is hard, there are no shortcuts, it's arduous, and it's really a grind. If you want to make money, that's what you have to look forward to. ... Yes, it gets easier after a while, and when you see someone who has money, they are probably making it seem like it was easy.

Making money online is never easy. Before you can start earning money online you must have patience and you must sacrifice your time , without sacrifices you cannot earn anything online.

Money making being easy depends on your definition of it, what I notice about some people is that they always expect everything to come easy which is not normal if you ask me, especially when we are talking about something that will bring you income, even the people that work online to earn a livelihood can’t really say that it is an easy task for them because they know what they have to do to earn the money they make, it might be hard to believe for some people because they see it as a way to earn money easily which is not true.

Money making being easy depends on your definition of it, what I notice about some people is that they always expect everything to come easy which is not normal if you ask me, especially when we are talking about something that will bring you income, even the people that work online to earn a livelihood can’t really say that it is an easy task for them because they know what they have to do to earn the money they make, it might be hard to believe for some people because they see it as a way to earn money easily which is not true.
That's true. I have came across some people that claims earning money online is easy that's why I decided to post this thread. But have you ever came across such kind of people?

Even those that make the money don't find it easy. It is pretty sure that most kind find it pleasant just because it's their passion and what they want to do. But if we judge based on location, I will say there are thousands of sites there where only people from restricted countries are allowed to earn.

If you want me to be honest with you, I would tell you the true that it is definitely not easy, let me just be that frank, I am not trying to be mean, it is just the actual truth. But if you want to be lied to, then I can tell you otherwise which will not be fair to do that to you, I just think one thing that could make it less difficult for one is to be determined, by doing this, you have automatically set your mind to it and it will make it easy for you to overcome any challenges you encounter.

Making money online this days seems to be a hard task,because scammers are everywhere online,but I think it will be much more easier when one learn all the necessary skills before starting any online business to avoid failure and lost.

But most of the time, making money is hard, there are no shortcuts, it's arduous, and it's really a grind. If you want to make money, that's what you have to look forward to. ... Yes, it gets easier after a while, and when you see someone who has money, they are probably making it seem like it was easy.
Hi Emahnuel. Nice to meet you. Nice question. Well, my opinion is that making money is not easy whether you work online or offline. Actually,it was never easy and it will never be easy. You have to be organised, hardworking and spend time on it in order to make some money. It does not mean that you will get rich( hope you will :) ) , maybe you will just earn some money to survive. At least, it is important to find a job that interests you and you will be enjoying doing it. :)

There are different ways of making money on the internet but upon all those Ways some ways are are simple, some of the simplest ways of making money online is not really profitable that is why some people tend to lose interest because it is not something to depends on.., the only profitable ways people can make money online conveniently to a point of depending on it is the only source of income is when we have a skill, and after having a skill you need to pass through a series of hard work before you are able to land in a position to depend on it as the only source. It is not easy.

This is a common question on this forum. Majority of the people really want to know whether the process of making money is easy it not. But to be frank, the process is relative, it may be easier for some and a little bit difficult for the others . There are reasons for that.

Some one that has already known the terms, conditions, rules and regulations guiding a particular scheme may find it easier to work with the websites and even make money on them compare to someone that is just there for money and had failed to get along with the requirements of the websites.

Other factors which may determine whether making money online is easy or not is our determination. Most people always determine to cross the hurdles ni matter how difficult it may be while some do give up sling the line because they can endure much stress. For the ones that are determined, making money is somehow easier for them than the ones that always give up.

However, in reality to make money online deserve some attitudes that we need to build ourselves with. Some if these include patience, endurance and hardwork. We need consistency as well. If we can have all these attitudes inherent in us, making money online will seem simpler than ever before.

The easiness of making money in a particular venture depends on your level of knowledge and how long it has taken you to be in a particular business. People who started several online businesses sometime ago literally find it very easy to make money on ventures like affiliate marketing and so many of them. I have come across people who started affiliate marketing some decades ago and they literally find it very easy to make money on affiliate marketing because they have gathered the right knowledge and experience of how to become successful affiliate marketers. The same thing goes with cryptocurrency trading because there are people that have been into the business for a very long time . The find it very much easier to make money compared to people who are new to such businesses. when you want to go into a particular business the first thing you should do is to gather much knowledge as possible from people who are experienced and you will probably find it interesting even if it is not easy. Generally, making money online depends on the amount of knowledge and experience you have. You just have to find what you're very much interested on and you would probably enjoy doing it no matter how long it takes you to succeed.

If the act of making money was easy I am pretty sure a lot of people today would not be living in poverty and misery . It will be undoubtedly ridiculous if someone says that making money is easy , because in order to make money the mindset of the individual as well as the creativity skill and knowledge he or she acquires are the main important factors that makes an individual financially successful . And not everyone in the world today are creative and are able to come up with mind-blowing business ideas worthy of establishment . That is why the rate of rich and successful people is few compared to those that are poor and living in poverty , which simply entails does making money isn't easy .

To make money today an individual have to make some sacrifices , some of the sacrifices an individual have to make are his time energy money knowledge and cooperation . An employee who work in commercial enterprises and business organisations make money as a result of putting their time , energy , and cooperation together with other employees to carry out business assigned task and duties so as to achieve the business expected goals and objectives in other to get paid their monthly or yearly salaries . Self-employed business owners risk and sacrifice their time , money and energy to handle , facilitate , and run their business practices and activities to make considerable amount of income and profits .

Well based on my experience online ,I can say that making money online is not really easy , the reason is because money does not come easily online and before you can make a reasonable amount of money on the internet you have to dedicate your time. You have to dedicate the resources or maybe any other thing to achieve it .

I have come to find out that before you are able to make money online obviously sometimes you need to spend money to learn one skill or the other, even if you are not particularly interested to learn a skill you also have to invest your money probably in cryptocurrency to be able to make money online.

apart from that if you are really interested to make money without spending of money or without thinking of learning a skill you can do it by posting a paid to post website but sometimes we paid to post website you may not have the opportunity to make money on the internet when you do not have anything to offer.

Making money is never easy, be it making money online or offline. To be able to make money in general, it requires alot of hard work and dedication. To top it all, you need discipline to be able to sustain yourself the capital coming in.

Making money online have never been easy in ant way. I've been working online for the past 18 months, to make money never been easy for me too. For me to work out a dollar for myself takes me around an hour, meaning I have to work 10 hours daily to keep the peace of $10 continuously online. Such can't be possible for me to keep up consecutively, at times I miss out devoting such kind of tasks to earn from $10 and above, due to my offline engagement and the time I am using to learn other sort of skills online. I am devoting time too to learn something more lucrative to see how I'll increase my earnings from $10 to $100 daily. I know it will take some time, that's why I'm never in any way in rush to earn money online, I am still learning and going gradually towards my goal attainment. Because rushing it, will simply make me to lose my guard to learn what is needed for me to make a better stride in life. Money can't be made genuinely out rush, unless I want to waste my time and earning nothing at the end.

To be very honest with you it is not easy to make money on the internet. you need to put in some level of works before you can and consistent income online.

If you choose to make money through freelancing, you are going to face a lot of competition in the marketplace.

As a result of this, you need to be very fast when you are sending post poster to the potential client. The reason is that some people are also making use of software to send proposal to the client. So you need to be extra fast.

If you choose to make money with affiliate marketing, you need to work hard to generate traffic to the affiliate offers you are promoting when you are just starting out.

You need to post the affiliate links at the place where your prospect can see it and purchase. if you don't have money you will need to build up a landing page by yourself and list require some level of work from you.

If you choose blogging for instance, you will need to write unique content by yourself if you don't have enough money to hire a writer for your website. you will still need to do the search engine optimisation by yourself and all this require some work from you.

We all know that nothing good comes easy, money is a good thing because that's what we use to survive, so it simply means that making money being it online or offline is not easy.

First of all let's talk about online money making, let's see if there's any easy way to earn.

Though we have several means or method of making money online,all these method of earning online isn't easy because you'll need a small or big capital to start up with. Even when getting the capital to start earning online depending on the kind of online money making you wish to engage yourself in, you will still find it difficult to make money because you have to spend more hours in the internet.
Some of the things that makes online money making very difficult is that, you may spend all these hours in the internet and at the end of the day you don't get your payments, because you spotted the wrong site.

When we talk about offline money making, is not also easy. Being a business owner, it's not easy to increase your sales by gaining more customers,so making money being it online or offline is not easy.

Making money is really easy, and I am saying this from my own experience. If you think making money is hard you need to scratch your brain and look into your own shortcomings. Let me share my own experience. After I completed my education, I had to sit for 10 interviews before I was hired by a small company. Once I was hired, I proved myself to get a promotion, and finally increased my bargaining power to move into a bigger company with a higher pay scale. When I lost my job, I lost my income source, however, I was not much worried. I started looking for work online and began to earn money. Currently, I earn a full-time income online. Now, you might want to know how do I make money online, or what I did offline to make money? I am a programmer, I build mobile apps, design websites, write code for software. If I am not working on these tasks, I blog, work on earning sites and make extra money. Most people believe that making money is hard because they do not have skills, if you do not have skills, making money is obviously a difficult task.

You are write with what you just said. Its just an encouragement for us to be written that the easiest way of making Monet is this and that but I want to tell you that its not easy at all.
Before one can make good money at least one need to be able to sacrifice both time and resources because without this to make money may also look some how hard at times.

I will advise any body that is planning to be successful online to endeour and not rush because the money may not come so fast.

I won't really say it is quite easy for people to make money online , but sometimes making money online is just dependent on a person's interests.

Anyone who have interest will always try to make money online and those that don't even have interest won't even see the needs to even consider an online business as a way of generating money.

I have said this before that I have seen so many people who consider posting of contents to be a boring activities and something they can never do. I do not really blame them but I just believe it is not their areas of interest .

Maybe these set of people will have another type of business they would like to engage on , we might even consider thiers to be a boring activities for us because I've seen many people who enjoy making money in pico working compared to posting of content. For me I will rather considered to make money with posting of content than pico working.

There is no easiest way of making money online and in any way we are interested to make money , we have to dedicate more time to learn and understand to achieve success .